In case you didn’t know (and keep up with this sort of thing, which I totally do because helloomgsqueeeee it’s True Blood!), the True Blood writers put pen to paper earlier this week to start working on the show’s upcoming season.
Perfect timing to run into the cast’s contribution to the It Gets Better campaign, eh?
- Anna Paquin (Sookie Stackhouse) talks about the dangerous effects of bullying but the hope that comes with getting older and figuring out how to be comfortable being yourself.
- Alexander Skarsgard (Eric Northman)
just talks to us with his beautiful selftells us he believes parents must lead by example and that it is his own personal mission to make sure his children understand that every single human being has equal value.
- Nelsan Ellis (Lafayette Reynolds) tells us how he learned to embrace who he was and came to understand that difference makes him beautiful and gives the world color.
- Rutina Wesley (Tara Thornton) reminds us that bullies suck!
- Kristin Bauer (Pam de Beaufort) tells the story of the closest she ever was to seeing “the edge,” and how she survived it.
- Deborah Ann Woll (Jessica Hamby) talks about how she stayed focused on her dream in spite of the negativity her bullies surrounded her with.
There’s more! Find them all at HBO’s True Blood YouTube Channel.
For more It Gets Better videos, check out the It Gets Better Project YouTube Channel.
Image Source: Wikipedia