About Robert Weiss LCSW, CSAT-S
Robert Weiss LCSW, CSAT-S is a digital-age intimacy and relationships expert specializing in infidelity and addictions—most notably sex, porn, and love addiction. An internationally acknowledged clinician, he frequently serves as a subject expert on human sexuality for multiple media outlets including CNN, HLN, MSNBC, The Oprah Winfrey Network, The New York Times, The Los Angeles Times, and NPR, among others. He is the author of several highly regarded books, including “Out of the Doghouse: A Step-by-Step Relationship-Saving Guide for Men Caught Cheating,” “Sex Addiction 101: A Basic Guide to Healing from Sex, Porn, and Love Addiction,” “Sex Addiction 101: The Workbook,” and “Cruise Control: Understanding Sex Addiction in Gay Men.” He blogs regularly for Psychology Today, Huffington Post, and Psych Central. A skilled clinical educator, he routinely provides training to therapists, the US military, hospitals, and psychiatric centers in the US and abroad. Over the years, he has created and overseen more than a dozen high-end addiction and mental health treatment facilities. Currently, he is CEO of Seeking Integrity, LLC, being developed as an online resource for recovery from infidelity and sexual addiction. For more information or to reach Mr. Weiss, please visit his website, robertweissmsw.com, or follow him on Twitter, @RobWeissMSW.
Articles by Robert Weiss LCSW, CSAT-S:
- One Woman’s Journey Through Sex and Porn Addiction: An Interview with Erica Garza
10 Apr 2018
- When Online Sex Sparks Meth Addiction…
26 Mar 2018
- Kinks, Fetishes, Paraphilias: Treating Issues with “Non-Traditional” Sexuality
11 Dec 2017
- Sexual Infidelity vs. Sexual Addiction
12 Nov 2017
- So, Your Partner is Hooked on Porn?
08 Nov 2017
- Harvey Weinstein: Sex Addict? Sex Offender? Both?
23 Oct 2017
- Life as a Registered Sex Offender: Work and Recovery
16 Oct 2017
- Life as a Registered Sex Offender: Family, Friends, Relationships
Q&A Part Two of Three
05 Sep 2017
- Life as a Registered Sex Offender: What Is It Really Like?
04 Aug 2017
- Does Therapist-Patient Confidentiality and Privilege Extend to 12-Step Programs?
07 Jul 2017
- Does Pornography Loosen the Ties That Bind?
28 Jun 2017
- Book Review:
David Fawcett’s Lust, Men, and Meth: A Gay Man’s Guide to Sex and Recovery
30 May 2017
- Linking Attachment Issues & Addiction Issues: An Interview with Dr. Susan Johnson
04 Apr 2017
- Physical Dependence vs. Addiction
01 Mar 2017
- Alternative Facts: AASECT and the Anti Sex Addiction Rant
08 Feb 2017
- Is Porn Cheating? Defining Infidelity in the Digital Age.
27 Jan 2017
- Sex Addiction as Affect Dysregulation: An Interview with Alexandra Katehakis, MFT
13 Jan 2017
- Let’s Explore! The American Academy of Pediatrics Report on Kids and Digital Technology
24 Dec 2016
- Staying Grounded During the Holidays: Six Tips to Save Your Sanity
06 Dec 2016
- Stages of Addiction Treatment: Moving From Clinical Care to Self-Care
20 Oct 2016
- Multiple Versions of Porn Addiction? More Discourse Needed!
08 Sep 2016
- Technology Can Escalate Addiction – and Also Drive Recovery
02 Feb 2016