About Robert Weiss LCSW, CSAT-S
Robert Weiss LCSW, CSAT-S is a digital-age intimacy and relationships expert specializing in infidelity and addictions—in particular sex, porn, and love addiction. He is the author of several highly regarded books, including “Out of the Doghouse: A Step-by-Step Relationship Saving Guide for Men Caught Cheating,” “Sex Addiction 101,” and “Sex Addiction 101: The Workbook.” Currently, he is Senior Vice President of National Clinical Development for Elements Behavioral Health, creating and overseeing addiction and mental health treatment programs for more than a dozen high-end treatment facilities. For more information please visit his website, robertweissmsw.com, or follow him on Twitter, @RobWeissMSW.
Articles by Robert Weiss LCSW, CSAT-S:
- Sexual Infidelity vs. Sexual Addiction
12 Nov 2017
- So, Your Partner is Hooked on Porn?
08 Nov 2017
- Harvey Weinstein: Sex Addict? Sex Offender? Both?
23 Oct 2017
- Life as a Registered Sex Offender: Work and Recovery
16 Oct 2017
- Life as a Registered Sex Offender: Family, Friends, Relationships
Q&A Part Two of Three
05 Sep 2017
- Life as a Registered Sex Offender: What Is It Really Like?
04 Aug 2017
- Does Therapist-Patient Confidentiality and Privilege Extend to 12-Step Programs?
07 Jul 2017
- Does Pornography Loosen the Ties That Bind?
28 Jun 2017
- Book Review:
David Fawcett’s Lust, Men, and Meth: A Gay Man’s Guide to Sex and Recovery
30 May 2017
- Linking Attachment Issues & Addiction Issues: An Interview with Dr. Susan Johnson
04 Apr 2017
- Physical Dependence vs. Addiction
01 Mar 2017
- Alternative Facts: AASECT and the Anti Sex Addiction Rant
08 Feb 2017
- Is Porn Cheating? Defining Infidelity in the Digital Age.
27 Jan 2017
- Sex Addiction as Affect Dysregulation: An Interview with Alexandra Katehakis, MFT
13 Jan 2017
- Let’s Explore! The American Academy of Pediatrics Report on Kids and Digital Technology
24 Dec 2016
- Staying Grounded During the Holidays: Six Tips to Save Your Sanity
06 Dec 2016
- Stages of Addiction Treatment: Moving From Clinical Care to Self-Care
20 Oct 2016
- Multiple Versions of Porn Addiction? More Discourse Needed!
08 Sep 2016
- Technology Can Escalate Addiction – and Also Drive Recovery
02 Feb 2016