About Jonice Webb PhD
Jonice Webb has a PhD in clinical psychology, and is author of the book Running on Empty: Overcome Your Childhood Emotional Neglect. She has been interviewed on NPR and over thirty radio shows across the United States and Canada about the topic of her book, and has been quoted as a psychologist expert in the Chicago Tribune. She currently has a private psychotherapy practice in the Boston area, where she specializes in the treatment of couples and families.To read more about Dr. Webb, her book and Childhood Emotional Neglect, you can visit her website, Emotionalneglect.com.
Articles by Jonice Webb PhD:
- Is Childhood Emotional Neglect (CEN) Finally Becoming A Household Term?
22 Apr 2018
- The Hallmarks Of A Resilient Relationship: Harmony Rupture Repair
15 Apr 2018
- The 4 Greatest Obstacles To Healing Your Childhood Emotional Neglect
08 Apr 2018
- The 3 Key Areas of Self-Awareness and How to Build Them
01 Apr 2018
- The 5 Special Challenges of the Doubly Emotionally Neglected Couple
25 Mar 2018
- Why Emotional Growth is Scary: 3 Ways To Defeat Your Fear Of Change
18 Mar 2018