About Darius Cikanavicius
Darius is the founder of Self-Archeology. He is a writer, educator, mental health advocate, and traveler. Darius has worked professionally with people from all over the world as a psychological consultant and a certified life coach. His main areas of expertise and interest are inner work, childhood trauma, social anxiety, self-esteem, self-care, perfectionism, emotional well-being, belief systems, and relationships.
Articles by Darius Cikanavicius:
- What’s a Narcissist’s Punishment?
11 Dec 2017
- 3 Pieces of Unhelpful Advice People Give When You Struggle
05 Dec 2017
- Things Abusers and Manipulators Say to Their Victims
27 Nov 2017
- Is Blood Thicker Than Water? – Questioning the Family System
20 Nov 2017
- Forgiveness, Apologizing, and Taking Responsibility: Real vs. Fake
13 Nov 2017