9 thoughts on “30 Fun Things You Can Do If You’re Under Self-Isolation (Part 1)

• March 17, 2020 at 7:48 am

i am trying meditation and it is going very well

• March 26, 2020 at 4:22 pm

ive done everything on the list…is there any more

• March 27, 2020 at 1:45 pm

Some great suggestions. Video games definitely passes the time whilst in Lockdown

• March 31, 2020 at 7:22 pm

Thank you for the ideas! I am battling a pretty nasty virus, but not Covid19 ~ Thanks be to God!
    Yes, Ann-Marie, reading! meditating! journaling! praying! and being grateful to this Great Creator of ours all bring that Peace that surpasses understanding! Be examples for others … Be well! Blessings to all! marie a.n.

• April 1, 2020 at 6:05 am

Thank you for your lovely comment. I’m sorry you’re unwell right now. I hope you heal and recover soon! Sending lots of love your way xx

• April 2, 2020 at 3:24 am

I thought of starting a blog where I would tell about my experience. I can say that when I write, I forget about self-isolation and all kinds of things cross my mind. That way my brain is active, plus time goes by faster.

Shall I write a poem? Very interesting idea!

• April 2, 2020 at 9:50 am

I think it’s an amazing idea to start a blog! Poetry is a great way to express yourself. I think you should go for it. Sending lots of love your way. xx