6 thoughts on “The seemingly endless panic attack

• September 22, 2014 at 1:33 am

You gave up your voice. Prior to moving in, you were most likely, centered. But being that you forfeited a part of you, your soul is crying out for your attention. Sometimes we need to step back and evaluate the the current situation. I’m not saying that your bf is a bad guy, but he’s probably not your soul mate which is why your body goes in a frenzy throughout the day. His “verbal” cues, remind you that it will be ok but it’s not enough to carry your soul. Stop denying your dreams! Your goals! Your passions! Stop living for one one else and stand in your truth. You may think that this is where you want to be, or NEEd to de due to finances, affection, or acceptance…but all that you seek, is inside of you now. You can take every herb on this planet, try every homeopathic remedy, but that will only mask the truth.

Ps: I suffered from anxiety and panic attacks. The day that I listened to my body, I was set free! And yes, even including the random thought of someone mugging you. That is all fear based.

I hope this helps.

Blessings.

• September 25, 2014 at 3:56 am

I can’t believe the number of broad based assumptions you made about this gal. What leads you to believe that because she moved in with her boyfriend she is powerless and not standing in her truth? What leads you to believe that she’s not strong enough to take care of herself? Why do you think she doesn’t have a voice of her own?

You really painted her life with a broad brush, which none of us should do.

• September 29, 2014 at 3:25 am

You took the words right out of my mouth…You must never tear down, but build up…The poor girls problem has nothing to do with her sole

• September 22, 2014 at 2:47 am

I know these seemingly endless panic attacks well…. I’m glad that you managed to get through it, it sounds like you have a wonderful boyfriend xx

• September 24, 2014 at 12:24 pm

Cherish the fact you have someone to care enough to want to stay with you and to try and make those days better for you. From personal experience with a life time of a severe mental illness(s) including bipolar, I know how difficult it can be for “normies” to want to live/stay and/or even be around with us. We aren’t easy to live with, but we can be a lot of fun and worth while to have around as a friend when someone simply offers us the chance.
    My wife and I have been together for about 100,000 years. She too suffers from bipolar and other issues. While there are days it’s difficult for either of us to put up with the other, we stay together because we both realize how valuable we are to each other as as regular, run of the mill type people as well.

• September 26, 2014 at 9:33 am

It’s aggravating to know that the bloody anxiety and panic are generated by something in your brain that is misfiring!