Comments on
Should I Have a Podcast?

I am thinking of doing a podcast about mental illness. I am testing the waters and seeing who would be interested in hearing my voice. My voice with another mental health advocate once a week.

6 thoughts on “Should I Have a Podcast?

• December 13, 2015 at 11:36 am

Most definitely! A podcast would be such a good thing. I vote yes x10!

• December 13, 2015 at 2:48 pm

I would check it out, so that’s a yes from this beautifully bipolar follower?

• December 14, 2015 at 12:17 pm

I would definitely be interested.

• December 15, 2015 at 11:02 am

Absolutely!!! I look forward to and read your posts every time, and every time I just want to message back with a “Hell yeah!” and a “atta girl!” so I’d love a podcast, especially since you have experience in it! You are helping one person at a time, and I think that would reach even more people — go for it!

• December 15, 2015 at 10:17 pm

When I read this I was like “totally” You don’t know this but you actually inspired me to start my youtube channel that I feature on my blog “Talking and Teaching.” The honesty in which you write (and hopefully speak)made me want to use my voice too. I’ve enjoyed making videos and I think you’ll enjoy making a podcast!

• December 16, 2015 at 11:05 am

Yes, but, you should do podcasts about more than just mental illness. You are so much more than your bipolar disorder. I bet you could still talk about fashion, relationships, etc… Do it!