6 thoughts on “21 Things Every Parent of Anxious Kids Should Know

• November 23, 2016 at 6:28 am

Great article to share with my parents in my practice.

• November 23, 2016 at 9:09 am

I’m glad this can be used as a resource for your practice Sally.

• November 23, 2016 at 7:49 am

Anxiety at early age turn into a major problem as we grow so parents should have to help their kids to get rid of this anxiety.

• November 23, 2016 at 9:08 am

I agree Emily. The earlier anxiety is taken care of the better!

• November 29, 2016 at 3:11 am

My 10 year old daughter first showed signs of anxiety at 3 months. She was at her worst by 4 years old but with lots of support and help she is doing much better although is still learning coping skills as she grows. I have found that positive affirmations had had a powerful impact on her ability to cope. We sat down and created something that suited her and kept it simple. She recites it to herself every night at bedtime and other times during the day when she is feeling anxious. It takes discipline to recite it every night but becomes natural after time. I highly recommend this to anyone who suffers anxiety regardless of age.

• November 29, 2016 at 11:32 am

Great suggestion Jan! Thanks for sharing it.