8 thoughts on “My Christmas Present to You

• December 23, 2011 at 7:01 am

thank you for your post. shared with groups on Facebook. are YOU on FB? Have a blessed Christmas and New Year!
    DM

• December 23, 2011 at 8:42 am

Your comment on my blog was very much appreciated.

I am on facebook, you can find me at http://www.facebook.com/kelly.j.babcock.

Have a good holiday, whatever you celebrate, I celebrate Christmas so I’ll wish you a Merry one.

May 2012 be the best it can be for you and I,
      Kelly

• December 23, 2011 at 9:34 am

That’s a good one, Kelly.

• December 23, 2011 at 9:41 am

Thank you, Merlinaut, hope this weekend finds you and yours happy and healthy.

Kelly

• December 26, 2011 at 10:48 am

Meaningful message and lovely! Celebrating you!

• December 26, 2011 at 11:17 am

Thank you, Simona.

And thanks for reading my post and commenting.

Kelly

• December 26, 2011 at 4:46 pm

I didn’t get to this until today (Boxing Day).

I read you louder and more clearly than you can know. I’m in the midst of pursuing clarity of purpose and action and trying to live in, and not for, the moment — but at this juncture I feel as if I’m making a lot of terrible mistakes and miscalculations.

I’m hurting people in my life who love me dearly and I feel as if I am letting down everyone in my circle by persistently *not* learning (unlearning? de-learning?) what experience keeps teaching me.

I want 2012 to be different. I need to kick myself in the butt and, uhm, grab myself by the scruff of the neck and give myself a shake….

I can’t afford to lose my people.

• December 26, 2011 at 9:34 pm

You can’t lose me, bro. I’m right here.

Thanks for reading my post and commenting,

Kelly