Yoga Week: Use Yoga to Improve Your Sex Life
This post is part of a week-long yoga series at Your Body, Your Mind.
So far during Yoga Week we’ve learned about how we can manage anxiety and depression with yoga, use yoga to fight insomnia and get a better night’s sleep, and even where to go to find tons of information about yoga for men.
Good stuff, yeah?
Now it’s time to get to the really good stuff!
Plus, you can’t deny that a little boost in self-image never hurts one’s desire to get down!
So, with all that we know about exercise and sex, it’s not too far a leap to assume yoga can provide some of the same benefits, right?
Learn Yoga for Better Sex
- Want Better Sex? Do Yoga: Psychology Today explains yoga as an alternative or complement to traditional ways Western science treats sex problems: psychological counseling, sex therapy, and medication.
- Yoga Poses That Improve Your Sex Life: Check out these 10 yoga poses, complete with descriptions and illustrations, that can help increase arousal and intensify orgasms.
- Yoga Improves Male Sexual Performance: This one’s especially for the fellas!
- Yoga for Sex: 5 Kundalini Yoga Kriyas for a Blissful Sex Life: This Spirit Voyage article describes and illustrates five yoga poses you can do with your partner.
- The Great Sex Yoga Workout: Don’t have a lot of time, but still want to enjoy the benefits yoga can bring your sex life? Try this five-minute yoga workout from Fitness Magazine.
So, what are YOU doing this weekend?
Sparks, A. (2013). Yoga Week: Use Yoga to Improve Your Sex Life. Psych Central. Retrieved on May 29, 2016, from http://blogs.psychcentral.com/your-mind/2013/01/yoga-week-use-yoga-to-improve-your-sex-life/