Today is October 11, 2013. The observant/Awake Reader(s) among You may have noticed already: this cumulative list of 8 things rotates every 8 days.
1 week of time living/learning = 7 days + 1 day/next day no. 8…buying out time for stopping/reflecting/meditating/recording/listing/ruminating/appreciating: HAPPINESS FACTORS/CONTRIBUTORS do multiply…no matter what the unexpected weekly circumstance(s) or weather (fleeting/changing emotional climate or otherwise).
*Please Note: This on-going (at times non-thematic, random or poetic) list/reasons is a Coping Tool for Partners, Caregivers and Others.
Positive Reflection adds to Our Wellness! Dwelling on the Encouraging:
72. programming: ambassador(s) of compassion(s)
71. translators translating translations
70. peace promoters promoting peacefulness (and not just self or disease)
69. forgivers freely forgiving forgiveness
68. respect respecters respecting
67. musical harps: “Whoever forgives a transgression seeks love, but the one who keeps harping on a matter separates close friends.” Proverb 17:9
66. close friends old and new
65. seekers seeking love, truth, respect, peace, forgiveness
64-57 see Post: 64 Reasons For Happiness!
56-47 see post: 56 Reasons For Happiness
48-41 see post: 48 Reasons for Happiness!
40-33 see post: 40 Reasons For Happiness!
32-25 see post: 32 Reasons For Happiness
24-17 see post: 24 Reasons For Happiness!
16-9 see post: 16 Reasons for Happiness!
8-1 see post: 8 Reasons For Happiness
photo-seventy-two available at Shutterstock
photo-woman-playing-the-harp available at Shutterstock
This post currently has
You can read the comments or leave your own thoughts.
Last reviewed: 11 Oct 2013