What have you learned this past month of July? Nothing?! No way – YES, you have learned something! Something of value – “relative worth, merit or importance, monetary or material worth.” When we learn, we add to our wealth – our wealth of wisdom.
Did You like what you learned?
“For wisdom is for a protection [the same as] money is for a protection; but the advantage of knowledge is that wisdom itself preserves alive its owners.”
Wisdom is the ability to use what you have learned in a practical way that can safeguard you and those you love from harm or foolish, stupid risks! As Caregivers, partners, friends, family, individuals, bloggers and readers, we all need protection from one harmful thing or another. We all want to feel safe and secure!
Do you feel safe? Do you feel secure? Wisdom can give us a safe haven. I’m hoping you, your family and friends have such a haven. I hope you will gain some practical insight and wisdom to help you each day.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and letting me share with you what I have learned! Thanks for commenting, and please share what you have learned. Let’s not be stingy, but spread our wealth around — Wisdom!
Some people like to count their money; they want an accurate inventory of what they have. We all spend and want our correct change. We need to know what funds we have to work with. So let’s count our wealth — the wisdom we gained. What have we learned here at Partners in Wellness in July?!
Partners in Wellness QUICK REVIEW:
- Partners in Wellness: Bask in Brilliance! – You have a diamond in your life that can help you learn, grow and shine! Seek out your diamond–find your treasure and hold onto it. Click on this post to reflect 5 top shining stars.
- Partners in Wellness: RESOLVE To Never Give Up! Don’t linger in the rearview mirror too long; you may miss what is in front of you and crash. Appreciate current blessings. Simplify and prioritize daily care-giving responsibilities. Promote and pursue peace – you’ll feel better!
- Partners in Wellness: THANK YOU – Yes, You are Appreciated (Part 1) -Be appreciative, foster love and contentment. Two important words: thank you — say it and hear it!
- Partners in Wellness: Appreciated, Part 2: Relief and Understanding – It’s hard to bring relief/help to someone in need if you don’t have a clue as to what they are dealing with. Get educated and be patient: “The Worse Day of Your Life is Only 24 Hours Long!”
- Don’t Know What to Do? Try Kindness!! “The practice of being sympathetic, compassionate, gentle, affectionate, considerate” can bring immediate and long-term positive results to difficult, traumatic situations.
- I Need You: Accepting and Giving “HELP!” as a Caregiver and Partner A NAMI Family-to-Family Video Tribute. Your family is not alone in needing help! Humility is a quality essential in accepting help and giving help with the right motive. Be careful from who you seek help from; make sure there is no hidden, selfish agendas.
- Juggling It All: 3 Keys to Balancing Your Caregiving – Perseverance, self-control and organization.
- Managing Ups & Downs with Music – Being selective and careful with music can help us successfully manage good and bad stress, happy and sad emotions. Let music bring out the best in us — not the worst. Music is an effective tool to use to cope with life’s ups and downs.
- Boost Your Brain Power – Chew Gum! Chew responsibly with sugar free, and don’t pop someone else’s bubble (figuratively and literally). Be NICE!
I think we did a GREAT JOB “LEARNING LESSONS in JULY“!! What will we do with what we know now?? Will we share our wealth (knowledge/wisdom)?! What will we learn together in August?!
photo credit: 1# Fybrid Photos :2# origamidon : 3# s_falkow
Last reviewed: 1 Aug 2012
Winifred, J. (2012). July Lessons Learned – Quick Review. Psych Central.
Retrieved on January 31, 2015, from http://blogs.psychcentral.com/wellness/2012/07/july-lessons-learned-quick-review/