Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a great New Year’s Eve. Today, I wanted to share the 12 most popular posts from the past year.
Thanks so much for reading Weightless, and for sharing your thoughts in the comments. I’m not exaggerating when I say that writing this blog has truly changed my life for the better.
- 5 Things Not To Say To Someone With An Eating Disorder
- The Myths Of Healthy Eating: Q&A With Nutritionist Michelle Allison
- Why Shaming People To Lose Weight Doesn’t Work
- Raising Confident Daughters: Q&A With Barb Steinberg
- What To Do When The Thin Ideal Sneaks In
- Why Weight-Loss & Diet Commercials Are Dangerous
- 5 Reasons I Chose To Fight My Eating Disorder & Won
- Healthy Eating & Nutrition Education: Q&A With Michelle Neyman Morris
- 5 Amazing Facts About Our Bodies
- Body Image Booster: Make Your Mornings Body-Positive
- The Surprising Differences Between Dieting & Not Dieting
- Body Image Booster: Uplifting & Inspiring Quotes
What are your favorite Weightless posts? What kinds of topics would you like to see in 2013?
Last reviewed: 3 Mar 2014
Tartakovsky, M. (2013). Top 12 Weightless Posts From 2012. Psych Central.
Retrieved on October 24, 2014, from http://blogs.psychcentral.com/weightless/2013/01/top-12-weightless-posts-from-2012/