Welcome to the Psychology of Teenagers
Welcome to the Psychology of Teenagers, with Ann Naragon, Ph.D. This blog will be covering a wide variety of topics, all of them having to do with teens and adolescents. Topics will include:
- Academic concerns in middle and high school
- Motivation and procrastination
- Adolescents and relational aggression
- Social groups, peers and popularity
- Transitions in adolescence
Dr. Ann Naragon received her degree in educational psychology from Temple University and specializes in adolescent development, relational aggression, and achievement motivation. You can learn more about her here.
Comments are closed for this post.
Grohol, J. (2010). Welcome to the Psychology of Teenagers. Psych Central. Retrieved on October 1, 2016, from http://blogs.psychcentral.com/teenagers/2010/10/23/welcome-to-the-psychology-of-teenagers/