25 Affirmations to Align Yourself with the Greater Good
1) I understand that my issues are HOW I am, not WHO I am.
2) I am the whole, unique spirit of light and love that shines from deep within.
3) I accept all choices I’ve made as the best decisions I could make with the knowledge and information I had at the time.
4) I understand all is as it should be and trust in a greater plan for my life, both personally and professionally.
5) I humbly honor my strengths, blessings and gifts—I bestow them to the world around me.
6) I turn down the volume on my inner critic—I extend myself the same compassion and forgiveness that I readily extend to others whom I love very dearly.
7) I honor my feelings as normal responses to my nature and life experiences—I allow myself to feel emotions and express them appropriately without residual shame, guilt or anxiety.
8) I see the beauty and the goodness in myself, others and the world around me.
9) I know am perfectly lovable exactly as I am.
10) I am my own loving parent and ensure I receive proper rest, nutrition, exercise, play and connection.
11) I strike a healthy balance between being gentle with myself and challenging myself.
12) I care too much about myself to intentionally hurt myself with harmful substances, behaviors or relationships.
13) I deserve love, health, fun, positive support, a healthy sex life and financial security.
14) I understand that mistakes are normal parts of learning. I do not expect myself to be perfect. I appreciate that I am human.
15) After making an error, I make an amend, do the next right thing, cut myself some slack and understand, “this too, shall pass.”
16) I empower myself to change any thinking, circumstances or relationships that keep me constrained from being my best self.
17) My spirit/soul is free to dance and to sing and to play at a whim.
18) My heart is filled with divine love that flows freely from me and into me.
19) I am surrounded by sacred space that effortlessly protects me.
20) I am safe and sound and at peace.
21) I free myself from others’ perceptions of me.
22) I am strong, empowered and capable and have a voice that matters and is worth hearing.
23) I have all the support I need—it is there for the asking.
24) I welcome money, prosperity and abundance into my life.
25) I am LIGHT, I am LOVE, I am JOY.
Free webinar: The Psychology of Success
Jillian via Compfight
Marter, J. (2014). 25 Affirmations to Align Yourself with the Greater Good. Psych Central. Retrieved on January 19, 2017, from http://blogs.psychcentral.com/success/2014/06/25-affirmations-to-align-yourself-with-the-greater-good/