10 Ways to Lighten Your Emotional Baggage
2) Let go of any guilt that is unneccessary and free yourself to lead the life you want.
3) Forgive those with whom you are angry or harbor resentment, including yourself.
4) Accept the past and be grateful for the wisdom it has granted you.
5) Focus on liking yourself rather than pleasing others.
6) Choose to be your best cheerleader, rather than your worst critic.
7) Change your boundaries in relationships that are no longer working for you.
8) Practice gratitude, rather than focusing on that which you have not.
9) Replace self-sabatoging behaviors with self-love.
10) Let go of fear and defensiveness and allow yourself to be vulnerable and authentic.
Marter, J. (2013). 10 Ways to Lighten Your Emotional Baggage. Psych Central. Retrieved on August 31, 2016, from http://blogs.psychcentral.com/success/2013/07/10-ways-to-lighten-your-emotional-baggage/