About Sophia Dembling
Sophia Dembling’s latest book is The Introvert’s Way: Living a Quiet Life in a Noisy World, published by Perigee Books.
Sophia also is author of The Yankee Chick’s Survival Guide to Texas and co-author of The Making of Dr. Phil: The Straight-Talking True Story of Everyone’s Favorite Therapist; and I Can Still Laugh: Stories of Inspiration and Hope from Individuals Living with Alzheimer’s.
Join Sophia on Facebook
- 10 Tough Questions To Ask Yourself, In Cliche Form, January 3, 2013
- Staying Off The Road To Regret, January 1, 2013
- Smile Through The Tears – Or Not, December 24, 2012
- Grief And Fear And Grief, December 18, 2012
- Gift-Giving OCD, December 13, 2012
- You’re An Earworm Away From Happiness, December 10, 2012
- Your Family Is A Bummer, December 4, 2012
- Optimism For Pessimists, November 30, 2012
- The Devil In Decisions, November 28, 2012
- The Stress Of Possessions, November 24, 2012