One quick and easy way to generate content for a blog post is to answer a frequently asked question
What questions do you get asked over and over again about your practice? The questions can be about your therapy approach, about therapy in general, or specific a question about your practice. Make a list of common questions, choose one question and write your answer…and voila! You have a new blog post.
Here are a some sample questions to choose from or feel free to come up with on of your own:
- How do I know if a therapist is the “right fit” for me?
- Do you work with my insurance?
- How do I know if I need therapy?
- I think my partner is depressed. How do I get my partner to go and see a therapist?
- My daughter is losing weight quickly. Could she have an eating disorder?
- What’s the difference between a therapist and a coach?
- How does talking to a therapist differ from talking with a friend?
- How long does therapy take?
- How will I know when I’m done with therapy?
Ok, colleagues. This challenge is so easy. Let’s get blogging! I’m excited to read what you come up with.