You know those books that you recommend to clients over and over again? Write down a list of them, add a couple of sentences about why you like that book, and provide a link to purchase the book. That’s it. Easy, right? Just to make it even easier, here’s my top 10 list. As always, feel free to use some or all of the following on your own list.
Here’s my list of top 10 most recommended books
1) Hold Me Tight: 7 Conversations for a Lifetime of Love by Dr. Sue Johnson
2) And Baby Makes Three: The Six-Step Plan for Preserving Marital Intimacy and Rekindling Romance After Baby Arrives by John Gottman Ph.D. and Julie Schwartz Gottman, PhD
3) Raising An Emotionally Intelligent Child: The Heart of Parenting by John Gottman, PhD & Joan Declaire
4) Nurture Shock: New Thinking About Children by Po Bronson & Ahsley Merryman
5) The Whold-Brain Child: 12 Revolutionary Strategies to Nurture Your Child’s Developing Mind by Daniel J. Seigel, MD
6) Stop Walking on Eggshells: Taking Your Life Back When Someone You Care About Has Borderline Personality Disorder by Paul Mason MS, Randi Kreger
7) Mindsight: The New Science of Personal Transformation by Daniel J. Seigel, MD & Tina Payne Bryson, PhD
9) Reinventing Your Life: The Breakthough Program to End Negative Behavior…and Feel Great Again by Jeffrey E. Young, PhD & Janet S. Klosko
10) Self-Compassion: Stop Beating Yourself Up and Leave Insecurity Behind by Kristin Neff, PhD
Additional reminders about the 2013 blog challenge
This post currently has
You can read the comments or leave your own thoughts.
No trackbacks yet to this post.
Last reviewed: 28 Mar 2013