Blog about your favorite quote and how it can inspire your readers to do something differently.
Thanks for the great response to therapist blog challenge #1! I’m impressed by your creativity and inventiveness. If you’re just joining us for the blog challenge, please continue to post your challenge #1 posts and jump in on this new challenge #2
This one will be easy and fun. Pick your favorite quote and let it be the inpsiration for your next blog post. I’ve posted a handful of my favorite quotes for you to use if you’d like. You are welcome to use the graphics below in your blog posts too. I created these cool, shareable graphics with the iPhone app InstaQuote (my favorite new app). OK, that’s it for challenge #2. Get blogging!
- Write and post your blog article in the next 2 weeks. If you miss the deadline or you read this article months later, that’s OK too.
- Post a link for this blog challenge in the comment section of this blog post.
- Read, comment, and share other therapist’s articles.
- Tweet your post using hashtag #therapistblog and tag @julie_hanks so I can retweet it.
- Pin it on the challenge Pinterest Board. I’ve invited everyone who posted a comment on the initial blog challenge post as collaborators so you can pin onto the group board.
- Spread the word and invite mental health colleagues to join the challenge. Articles can be added anytime throughout the year.
- Write no more than 600 words, make it easy to read, use a conversational tone, and gear your articles toward your ideal client (not other professionals).
- The goal of a professional blog is to provide value your website visitors, help them get to know your professional perspective, increase traffic to your private practice website, and build your practice.
Last reviewed: 20 Feb 2013
Hanks, J. (2013). Therapist Blog Challenge #2: Pick An Inspirational Quote. Psych Central.
Retrieved on April 19, 2014, from http://blogs.psychcentral.com/private-practice/2013/01/therapist-blog-challenge-2-pick-an-inspirational-quote/