About Debra Manchester MacMannis, LCSW
Debra Manchester MacMannis, LCSW. co-authored How’s Your Family Really Doing? 10 Keys to a Happy, Loving Family with her psychologist husband, Don MacMannis, Ph.D.
Together they have co-directed The Family Therapy Institute of Santa Barbara (www.FTISB.org) for over 30 years, providing psychotherapy to thousands of couples and families as well as training and consultation with other therapists, non-profits and schools. More blogs and information can be found at HowsYourFamily.com.
- Could You Be Suffering from the Summertime Blues?, June 30, 2014
- The Aftermath of the Isla Vista Massacre: What Can Be Learned, June 3, 2014
- How to Eliminate Envy & Practice Empathy, May 5, 2014
- Depressed? 6 Tips to Help Find Your Soul, April 14, 2014
- 6 Tips for Breaking the Blame Barrier, March 31, 2014
- 10 Tips to Manage Stress More Effectively, March 24, 2014
- Stressed to the Limit. No End in Sight., March 17, 2014
- We Are Only As Sick as Our Secrets, March 4, 2014
- Confronting Your Ghosts of the Past: How to Assess Your Relationship, February 24, 2014
- Drowning in Love: What’s Too Much of a Good Thing?, February 17, 2014