About Debra Manchester MacMannis, LCSW
Debra Manchester MacMannis, LCSW. co-authored How’s Your Family Really Doing? 10 Keys to a Happy, Loving Family with her psychologist husband, Don MacMannis, Ph.D.
Together they have co-directed The Family Therapy Institute of Santa Barbara (www.FTISB.org) for over 30 years, providing psychotherapy to thousands of couples and families as well as training and consultation with other therapists, non-profits and schools. More blogs and information can be found at HowsYourFamily.com.
- What We Have Here is a Failure to Communicate!, January 19, 2015
- Are You Tending Your Garden of Love?, December 29, 2014
- Celebrating the Essence of Thanksgiving, November 24, 2014
- Laughter Really Is the Best Medicine, November 20, 2014
- The Hard Truth About Happiness, November 10, 2014
- Do You Want to Avoid the Next Fight?, September 1, 2014
- Breaking Free from Your Victim Story, August 25, 2014
- 10 Tips to Help Kids Cope with War & Traumatic Events, August 11, 2014
- Could You Be Suffering from the Summertime Blues?, June 30, 2014
- The Aftermath of the Isla Vista Massacre: What Can Be Learned, June 3, 2014