About Debra Manchester MacMannis, LCSW
Debra Manchester MacMannis, LCSW. co-authored How’s Your Family Really Doing? 10 Keys to a Happy, Loving Family with her psychologist husband, Don MacMannis, Ph.D.
Together they have co-directed The Family Therapy Institute of Santa Barbara (www.FTISB.org) for over 30 years, providing psychotherapy to thousands of couples and families as well as training and consultation with other therapists, non-profits and schools. More blogs and information can be found at HowsYourFamily.com.
- Where Does the Time Go? 5 Tips to Conscious Connection, December 9, 2013
- The ABC’s of Mental Health and Happiness, December 2, 2013
- Create an Attitude of Gratitude, November 25, 2013
- Why Do Fools Fall in Love? Our Brains Have Some Answers., November 18, 2013
- Has Contempt Crept into Your Communications? Watch Out!, November 11, 2013
- Honesty Rules: 10 Steps to Get There, November 4, 2013
- Honestly Sweetie, Are You Telling Me the Truth?, October 28, 2013
- 8 Tips to Help You Laugh Your Way to Health and Happiness, October 21, 2013
- The Anatomy of an Argument: When Emotions Take the Wheel, October 14, 2013
- If Your Emotions are Boiling Over or Buried Deep…, October 7, 2013