About Debra Manchester MacMannis, LCSW
Debra Manchester MacMannis, LCSW. co-authored How’s Your Family Really Doing? 10 Keys to a Happy, Loving Family with her psychologist husband, Don MacMannis, Ph.D.
Together they have co-directed The Family Therapy Institute of Santa Barbara (www.FTISB.org) for over 30 years, providing psychotherapy to thousands of couples and families as well as training and consultation with other therapists, non-profits and schools. More blogs and information can be found at HowsYourFamily.com.
- We Are Only As Sick as Our Secrets, March 4, 2014
- Confronting Your Ghosts of the Past: How to Assess Your Relationship, February 24, 2014
- Drowning in Love: What’s Too Much of a Good Thing?, February 17, 2014
- Unhappy Relationships and Depression Go Hand in Hand, February 10, 2014
- Guidelines for Choosing the Right Therapist–Does the Shoe Fit?, February 3, 2014
- 7 Warning Signs Of a Troubled Marriage, January 21, 2014
- NEWSFLASH! Free Technique for Healing Pain Described, January 13, 2014
- Change Your Attitude & Life Will Follow, January 6, 2014
- Helping Yourself by Serving Others, December 23, 2013
- Where Does the Time Go? 5 Tips to Conscious Connection, December 9, 2013