Conflicted beliefs manifest conflicted behaviors.
The problem is, many limiting beliefs operate beneath the surface. Even though they affect you deeply, you may not be aware of them or how they work against you.
This mind-boggling riddle has been proven over and over by psychology researchers.
1. Till the soil of your awareness to discover which beliefs affect you negatively.
2. Pull those beliefs out by their roots, eliminating their negative impact.
3. Plant in your consciousness new, empowering beliefs that support your goals and nurture them.
There is no cost or obligation.
• How limiting beliefs create self-sabotage, with specific examples.
• How to transform limiting beliefs while you are pursuing personal goals.
• How life coaches work with limiting beliefs to create lasting change.
• Understand your mind and body in a new way, and develop a healthier self-respect.
• Be able to pinpoint the specific source of your own self-sabotage or limitations.
• Sabotage yourself LESS.
• Develop greater patience for long-term goals.
• Improve your motivation skills and get more done.
This post currently has
You can read the comments or leave your own thoughts.
Last reviewed: 21 Jun 2013