Don Miguel Ruiz, bestselling author of The Four Agreements, shares his latest insights for listeners. You can play or download the February 6, 2013 episode of Mental Health Exposed and hear why we all have reason to be optimistic and enjoy life immensely, even though the world at times may appear to be in a downward spiral.
• The central theme in Don Miguel Ruiz’s work
• Why his books are so popular
• How we can all enjoy life a lot more
• How the mind works
• The Four Agreements
• How Don Miguel Ruiz came to understand the mind
• Why he gave up practicing surgery to learn psychology
• How Don Miguel taught his children to be successful
• The topic of his next book!
..and much, much more
Don Miguel Ruiz is the headliner at the Renew U conference in Los Angeles on February 16, 2013.
After our conversation, Don Miguel told me he was very happy about the interview and asked if I would also interview his son, Don Jose Ruiz, about his up and coming book, The Five Attachments. Stay tuned for that interview in an upcoming episode of Mental Health Exposed.
This post currently has
You can read the comments or leave your own thoughts.
Last reviewed: 7 Feb 2013