About Elisha Goldstein, Ph.D.
Elisha Goldstein, Ph.D. is author of The Now Effect, co-author of A Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Workbook, Foreword by Jon Kabat-Zinn, author of Mindfulness Meditations for the Anxious Traveler: Quick Exercises to Calm Your Mind, the Mindful Solutions audio series, and the Mindfulness at Work™ program currently being adopted in multiple multinational corporations. Join The Now Effect Community for free Daily Now Moments, Weekly Updates and tips and free access to a Live Monthly Online Event with Elisha Goldstein, PhD. He is a clinical psychologist in private practice in West Los Angeles.
- Can You Choose Happiness?, March 4, 2014
- A Day Without a Smartphone: A Short Satire, February 24, 2014
- 60 Seconds to a Stress-Less Life (and a More Compassionate World), February 20, 2014
- The Power of Thinking and the Answer to Who You Really Are, February 17, 2014
- The Cost of Mindless Eating: A National Dilemma, February 10, 2014
- 3 Tips to Getting Focused, February 4, 2014
- Mindfulness: Is the Media Harming or Helping?, January 27, 2014
- Turn Negative Emotions into Your Greatest Source of Strength, January 20, 2014
- 5 Year Blog Anniversary and My Top 10 Favorite Posts from 2013, January 14, 2014
- If You Can Name It, You Can Tame It, January 6, 2014