About Elisha Goldstein, Ph.D.
Elisha Goldstein, Ph.D. is author of the upcoming book Uncovering Happiness: Overcoming Depression with Mindfulness and Self-Compassion, The Now Effect, co-author of A Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Workbook, Foreword by Jon Kabat-Zinn, author of Mindfulness Meditations for the Anxious Traveler: Quick Exercises to Calm Your Mind, the premier eCourse Basics of Mindfulness Meditation: A 28 Day Program, the Mindful Solutions audio series, and the Mindfulness at Work™ program currently being adopted in multiple multinational corporations. Join The Now Effect Community for free Daily Now Moments and a Weekly Newsletter. Dr. Goldstein is a clinical psychologist in private practice in West Los Angeles.
- The Powerful (Happiness) Side Effects of Self-Compassion, March 24, 2015
- How Gratitude Helps Us Uncover Happiness (Video), March 16, 2015
- Living Through Life’s Challenges: An Interview with a Ninja Black Belt, March 9, 2015
- Train a Compassionate Brain with 21 Days of Purpose!, March 3, 2015
- How to Fall in Love and Uncover Happiness in Four Minutes or Less, February 25, 2015
- Mindfulness: What’s the POINT?, February 18, 2015
- The Mindful Way Through Stress: An Interview with Shamash Alidina, February 9, 2015
- Compassion: Brain Food for Happiness, February 1, 2015
- Overwhelmed Or Depressed? Wisdom from Martin Luther King, Jr., January 19, 2015
- Baby Steps to an Anti-Depressant Brain, January 16, 2015