About Elisha Goldstein, Ph.D.
Elisha Goldstein, Ph.D. is author of the upcoming book Uncovering Happiness: Overcoming Depression with Mindfulness and Self-Compassion, The Now Effect, co-author of A Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Workbook, Foreword by Jon Kabat-Zinn, author of Mindfulness Meditations for the Anxious Traveler: Quick Exercises to Calm Your Mind, the premier eCourse Basics of Mindfulness Meditation: A 28 Day Program, the Mindful Solutions audio series, and the Mindfulness at Work™ program currently being adopted in multiple multinational corporations. Join The Now Effect Community for free Daily Now Moments and a Weekly Newsletter. Dr. Goldstein is a clinical psychologist in private practice in West Los Angeles.
- 5 Mindful Steps to a more Grateful (and Happy) Life, November 25, 2014
- A Mindful Gift from Thich Nhat Hanh (Thay) to All of Us, November 18, 2014
- Thich Nhat Hanh is in the Hospital, But He Will Never Leave Us, November 12, 2014
- Can Meditation be Dangerous?, October 31, 2014
- Top 5 Myths about Mindfulness Meditation, October 22, 2014
- MBCT for Depression Anywhere, Anytime: An Interview with Zindel Segal, PhD, October 14, 2014
- The Neuroscience of Bad Habits and Why It’s Not About Will Power, October 8, 2014
- The Horse is Technology, But the Rider is on Auto-Pilot, September 30, 2014
- Use Your Difficult Emotions to Gain Emotional Freedom, September 24, 2014
- This Instruction May Seem Simple, Yet it is Very Profound, September 19, 2014