About Elisha Goldstein, Ph.D.
Elisha Goldstein, Ph.D. is author of the upcoming book Uncovering Happiness: Overcoming Depression with Mindfulness and Self-Compassion, The Now Effect, co-author of A Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Workbook, Foreword by Jon Kabat-Zinn, author of Mindfulness Meditations for the Anxious Traveler: Quick Exercises to Calm Your Mind, the premier eCourse Basics of Mindfulness Meditation: A 28 Day Program, the Mindful Solutions audio series, and the Mindfulness at Work™ program currently being adopted in multiple multinational corporations. Join The Now Effect Community for free Daily Now Moments and a Weekly Newsletter. Dr. Goldstein is a clinical psychologist in private practice in West Los Angeles.
- You Can Find Happiness Here: A Tip from Mitch Albom, August 26, 2014
- Create Confidence Over Depressive Rumination, August 18, 2014
- The Power of Empathy (and One Surefire to Know if You’re Missing It), August 14, 2014
- 7 Essential Lessons I’ve Learned as a Psychotherapist, August 11, 2014
- Jews and Arabs Refuse to Be Enemies: A Compassionate Response to War, July 29, 2014
- STOP – This Blog May Save Your Life Today, July 21, 2014
- Overcome These Five Obstacles to Your Mindfulness Meditation Practice, July 14, 2014
- The Mindfulness Backlash: True or False?, July 9, 2014
- The Evolutionary Impulse of Depression: An Interview with Jonathan Rottenberg, PhD, June 30, 2014
- The Power of Mindfulness On-the-Go, June 26, 2014