About Elisha Goldstein, Ph.D.
Elisha Goldstein, Ph.D. is author of The Now Effect, co-author of A Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Workbook, Foreword by Jon Kabat-Zinn, author of Mindfulness Meditations for the Anxious Traveler: Quick Exercises to Calm Your Mind, the premier eCourse Basics of Mindfulness Meditation: A 28 Day Program, the Mindful Solutions audio series, and the Mindfulness at Work™ program currently being adopted in multiple multinational corporations. Join The Now Effect Community for free Daily Now Moments, Weekly Updates and tips and free access to a Live Monthly Online Event with Elisha Goldstein, PhD. He is a clinical psychologist in private practice in West Los Angeles.
- STOP – This Blog May Save Your Life Today, July 21, 2014
- Overcome These Five Obstacles to Your Mindfulness Meditation Practice, July 14, 2014
- The Mindfulness Backlash: True or False?, July 9, 2014
- The Evolutionary Impulse of Depression: An Interview with Jonathan Rottenberg, PhD, June 30, 2014
- The Power of Mindfulness On-the-Go, June 26, 2014
- Mindfulness: Sugar Free, Zero Calories, and Hours of Energy, June 19, 2014
- The Gifts of Imperfection: A Mini-Memoir, June 13, 2014
- Five Reasons Why Men Should Start Practicing Mindfulness, June 5, 2014
- Compassion Made Simple, May 27, 2014
- The Power of Belief: Why You Have Exactly What You Need to Heal, May 23, 2014