About Elisha Goldstein, Ph.D.
Elisha Goldstein, Ph.D. is author of The Now Effect, co-author of A Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Workbook, Foreword by Jon Kabat-Zinn, author of Mindfulness Meditations for the Anxious Traveler: Quick Exercises to Calm Your Mind, the Mindful Solutions audio series, and the Mindfulness at Work™ program currently being adopted in multiple multinational corporations. Join The Now Effect Community for free Daily Now Moments, Weekly Updates and tips and free access to a Live Monthly Online Event with Elisha Goldstein, PhD. He is a clinical psychologist in private practice in West Los Angeles.
- Watering the Seeds of Depression, Watering the Seeds of Resiliency, May 16, 2013
- How to Get a New Lease On Life: A Teen’s Revelation, May 14, 2013
- A Time-Tested Organic Medicine for Stress, Anxiety and Depression, May 9, 2013
- A Mindful Writer: An Interview with Diana Gould, May 2, 2013
- Make Gratitude a Practice, Really, April 30, 2013
- #YouAreBeautiful, April 24, 2013
- Squash Doubt and Step into Joy, April 22, 2013
- The Neuroscience of Learning to Trust Yourself, April 18, 2013
- Every Little Bit Counts – Daily Now Moment, April 15, 2013
- Teens Get More than Better Test Scores with Mindfulness, April 11, 2013