About Elisha Goldstein, Ph.D.
Elisha Goldstein, Ph.D. is author of the upcoming book Uncovering Happiness: Overcoming Depression with Mindfulness and Self-Compassion, The Now Effect, co-author of A Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Workbook, Foreword by Jon Kabat-Zinn, author of Mindfulness Meditations for the Anxious Traveler: Quick Exercises to Calm Your Mind, the premier eCourse Basics of Mindfulness Meditation: A 28 Day Program, the Mindful Solutions audio series, and the Mindfulness at Work™ program currently being adopted in multiple multinational corporations. Join The Now Effect Community for free Daily Now Moments and a Weekly Newsletter. Dr. Goldstein is a clinical psychologist in private practice in West Los Angeles.
- Overwhelmed Or Depressed? Wisdom from Martin Luther King, Jr., January 19, 2015
- Baby Steps to an Anti-Depressant Brain, January 16, 2015
- The Age of Insight (Wikipedia Entry 2050), January 9, 2015
- 3 Steps to Make Your New Habits Stick this Year, December 30, 2014
- The Power of a Simple Hug as a Natural Anti-Depressant, December 24, 2014
- Uncovering Happiness: Four Questions that Can Transform Your Life, December 16, 2014
- Play, Soul Pancake and Building Your Anti-Depressant Brain, December 12, 2014
- Mindfulness Can Quiet Down the A**Hole Voice in Our Heads, December 4, 2014
- 5 Mindful Steps to a more Grateful (and Happy) Life, November 25, 2014
- A Mindful Gift from Thich Nhat Hanh (Thay) to All of Us, November 18, 2014