About Elisha Goldstein, Ph.D.
Elisha Goldstein, Ph.D. is author of The Now Effect, co-author of A Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Workbook, Foreword by Jon Kabat-Zinn, author of Mindfulness Meditations for the Anxious Traveler: Quick Exercises to Calm Your Mind, the premier eCourse Basics of Mindfulness Meditation: A 28 Day Program, the Mindful Solutions audio series, and the Mindfulness at Work™ program currently being adopted in multiple multinational corporations. Join The Now Effect Community for free Daily Now Moments, Weekly Updates and tips and free access to a Live Monthly Online Event with Elisha Goldstein, PhD. He is a clinical psychologist in private practice in West Los Angeles.
- Essential Skills of Mindfulness and More: An Interview with the Authors of Sitting Together, April 14, 2014
- The Power of Surrender: Why Giving Up is an Act of Courage and Wisdom, April 9, 2014
- The Neuroscience of Resiliency: An Interview with Linda Graham, April 3, 2014
- 5 Steps to a Worry Cure, March 31, 2014
- One Simple Practice to Awaken Joy and Happiness in Your Life, March 28, 2014
- All I Really Need to Know I Learned in an Earthquake!, March 17, 2014
- The Power of a Mindful Minute in Schools (and at Home), March 10, 2014
- Can You Choose Happiness?, March 4, 2014
- A Day Without a Smartphone: A Short Satire, February 24, 2014
- 60 Seconds to a Stress-Less Life (and a More Compassionate World), February 20, 2014