I recently attended a lecture through my local Community Education program, and the presenter offered a great list of books related to mindful parenting. I haven’t read all of them yet, but I’d like to share them with you, along with their author’s websites (when available).
- Raising Happiness by Christine Carter, PhD
- A Pebble in Your Pocket by Thich Nhat Hanh, Phillipe Ames, and Nguyen Thi Hop
- Planting Seeds: Practicing Mindfulness with Children by Thich Nhat Hanh
- Mindful Movements by Thich Nhat Hanh and Wietske Vriezen
- Everyday Blessings: The Inner Work of Mindful Parenting by Jon and Myra Kabat-Zinn