I recently attended a lecture through my local Community Education program, and the presenter offered a great list of books related to mindful parenting. I haven’t read all of them yet, but I’d like to share them with you, along with their author’s websites (when available).
- Raising Happiness by Christine Carter, PhD
- A Pebble in Your Pocket by Thich Nhat Hanh, Phillipe Ames, and Nguyen Thi Hop
- Planting Seeds: Practicing Mindfulness with Children by Thich Nhat Hanh
- Mindful Movements by Thich Nhat Hanh and Wietske Vriezen
- Everyday Blessings: The Inner Work of Mindful Parenting by Jon and Myra Kabat-Zinn
Before posting, please read our blog moderation guidelines. The comments below begin with the oldest comments first. Click on the last comments page to jump to the most recent comments.
Before posting, please read our blog moderation guidelines.Post a Comment: