About Pavel G. Somov, Ph.D.
Pavel Somov, Ph.D. is a licensed psychologist in private practice and the author of 7 mindfulness-based self-help books. Several of his books have been translated into Chinese, Dutch & Portuguese. Somov is on the Advisory Board for the London Mindfulness Center (UK).
His books include: “Mindful Emotional Eating” (in press, 2014), “Eating the Moment” (New Harbinger, 2008), “Present Perfect” (NH, 2010), “The Lotus Effect” (NH, 2010), “Smoke Free Smoke Break” (2011), “Reinventing the Meal” (2012), and “Anger Management Jumpstart” (PESI, 2013). Somov’s book website is www.eatingthemoment.com and his practice website is www.drsomov.com
Marla Somova, Ph.D. is a licensed psychologist in private practice and an Assistant Professor of Psychology and Counseling at Carlow University in Pittsburgh, PA. She is the co-author of “Smoke Free Smoke Break” (2011).
- Just Sitting or… Is There Even Less to It?, September 2, 2014
- Vedic Psychology 101, August 29, 2014
- The Monkey Business of Being Human, August 29, 2014
- Zoo of Consciousness, August 28, 2014
- Calligraphy of Change, August 22, 2014
- An Apriori of Forgiveness: You Can Blame a Human No More Than a Tree Branch That Just Fell on Your Head, August 19, 2014
- Gestalt of Self, August 18, 2014
- Vectors, August 18, 2014
- Formula of Change, August 16, 2014
- Existentially Grounded Self-Help Psychology Begins with Nondualistic Ontology, August 13, 2014