About Pavel G. Somov, Ph.D.
Pavel Somov, Ph.D. is a licensed psychologist in private practice and the author of 7 mindfulness-based self-help books. Several of his books have been translated into Chinese, Dutch & Portuguese. Somov is on the Advisory Board for the Mindfulness Project (London, UK). Somov’s book website is www.pavelsomov.com and his practice website is www.drsomov.com
Marla Somova, Ph.D. is a licensed psychologist in private practice and an Assistant Professor of Psychology and Counseling at Carlow University in Pittsburgh, PA. She is the co-author of “Smoke Free Smoke Break” (2011).
- Talking Heads & Monkey Minds, February 28, 2015
- Rivers of Becoming, February 26, 2015
- Psychology of a Mistake, February 25, 2015
- A Pattern Break # 74-1a, February 23, 2015
- Seamlessly Embedded in All That Is, February 20, 2015
- Yoga Mat for Your Mouth, February 17, 2015
- Hadza Zen, February 12, 2015
- Vectors of Being and Nonbeing, February 11, 2015
- Shallow Thoughts Run Deep, February 8, 2015
- Nondiscursive Journey, February 2, 2015