About Pavel G. Somov, Ph.D.
Pavel Somov, Ph.D. is a licensed psychologist in private practice and the author of 7 mindfulness-based self-help books. Several of his books have been translated into Chinese, Dutch & Portuguese. Somov is on the Advisory Board for the Mindfulness Project (London, UK). Somov’s book website is www.pavelsomov.com and his practice website is www.drsomov.com
Marla Somova, Ph.D. is a licensed psychologist in private practice and an Assistant Professor of Psychology and Counseling at Carlow University in Pittsburgh, PA. She is the co-author of “Smoke Free Smoke Break” (2011).
- Plane Crash in the Alps, Andreas Lubitz – the Other “N” Word, March 28, 2015
- Full Mind, Empty Mind, March 25, 2015
- A Point to Savor, March 22, 2015
- Let Go of Truth, March 17, 2015
- Nondual Accomplishment, March 16, 2015
- Panetics, March 11, 2015
- Forecast of Acceptance, March 11, 2015
- Reading the Book of Life Out of Sequence, March 9, 2015
- Interfaced With What Is, March 8, 2015
- Pattern Break #45-xc, March 8, 2015