About Pavel G. Somov, Ph.D.
Pavel Somov, Ph.D. is a licensed psychologist in private practice and the author of 7 mindfulness-based self-help books. Several of his books have been translated into Chinese, Dutch & Portuguese. Somov is on the Advisory Board for the London Mindfulness Center (UK). Somov’s book website is www.pavelsomov.com and his practice website is www.drsomov.com
Marla Somova, Ph.D. is a licensed psychologist in private practice and an Assistant Professor of Psychology and Counseling at Carlow University in Pittsburgh, PA. She is the co-author of “Smoke Free Smoke Break” (2011).
- A Common Sense Definition of Common Sense, October 18, 2014
- Excitement, Compassion, Not-Knowing, October 8, 2014
- A Grief Hygiene, October 1, 2014
- There Are No Mistakes, September 29, 2014
- Happy Birthday, Leonard Cohen, and Mindful Smoking to You!, September 28, 2014
- Noosphere: You Are a Part of It, September 27, 2014
- Impermanence and Permanence, September 23, 2014
- Mindful Emotional Eating – a Humanistic Harm Reduction Approach, September 21, 2014
- An Evolving Text of Self, September 14, 2014
- Mindful Emotional Eating, September 8, 2014