About Pavel G. Somov, Ph.D.
Pavel Somov, Ph.D. is a licensed psychologist in private practice and the author of 7 mindfulness-based self-help books. Several of his books have been translated into Chinese, Dutch & Portuguese. Somov is on the Advisory Board for the Mindfulness Project (London, UK). Somov’s book website is www.pavelsomov.com and his practice website is www.drsomov.com
Marla Somova, Ph.D. is a licensed psychologist in private practice and an Assistant Professor of Psychology and Counseling at Carlow University in Pittsburgh, PA. She is the co-author of “Smoke Free Smoke Break” (2011).
- A Review of a Review of Paul Brunton’s Book on Meditation, December 17, 2014
- Mindful Emotional Eating, December 10, 2014
- Mind is a Pigsty of Opinions, December 8, 2014
- Anger Management: Know-How of Eastern Equanimity, December 7, 2014
- Wherever You Experience Yourself In the Body, There You Are, December 3, 2014
- Book Review: “Firing God” by Cheryl Abram, December 3, 2014
- Woods of “What Is”, November 27, 2014
- Info-Processing View of Eating, November 26, 2014
- So a 4 Year Old Elephant Paints a Picture of Oneself and Signs His Name – Big Deal!, November 23, 2014
- Return to Oneness, November 22, 2014