About Pavel G. Somov, Ph.D.
Pavel Somov, Ph.D. is a licensed psychologist in private practice and the author of 7 mindfulness-based self-help books. Several of his books have been translated into Chinese, Dutch & Portuguese. Somov is on the Advisory Board for the London Mindfulness Center (UK). Somov’s book website is www.pavelsomov.com and his practice website is www.drsomov.com
Marla Somova, Ph.D. is a licensed psychologist in private practice and an Assistant Professor of Psychology and Counseling at Carlow University in Pittsburgh, PA. She is the co-author of “Smoke Free Smoke Break” (2011).
- Mindful Emotional Eating – a Humanistic Harm Reduction Approach, September 21, 2014
- An Evolving Text of Self, September 14, 2014
- Mindful Emotional Eating, September 8, 2014
- The Effort of Happiness, September 7, 2014
- 99 Cent Blowout of Nirvanic Kitch, September 6, 2014
- New Love, September 5, 2014
- Love All That Is, September 5, 2014
- “Now” & “Here” Are But Two Words for the Same Nameless Oneness, September 4, 2014
- Just Sitting or… Is There Even Less to It?, September 2, 2014
- Vedic Psychology 101, August 29, 2014