About Pavel G. Somov, Ph.D.
Pavel Somov, Ph.D. is a licensed psychologist in private practice and the author of 7 mindfulness-based self-help books. Several of his books have been translated into Chinese, Dutch & Portuguese. Somov is on the Advisory Board for the Mindfulness Project (London, UK). Somov’s book website is www.pavelsomov.com and his practice website is www.drsomov.com
Marla Somova, Ph.D. is a licensed psychologist in private practice and an Assistant Professor of Psychology and Counseling at Carlow University in Pittsburgh, PA. She is the co-author of “Smoke Free Smoke Break” (2011).
- Take the 12 Steps and Sit Down, January 25, 2015
- “How Can This Mountain Be for Me Alone?”, January 24, 2015
- Slow Emotional Eating, January 21, 2015
- Thumbs Up to Non-Preference, January 18, 2015
- “We Die, and We Don’t Die”, January 12, 2015
- Beyond Eating, Beyond Money, January 12, 2015
- Sublimating the Binge Eating, Self-Restricting Roller Coaster, January 11, 2015
- Opposable Thumbs, Unopposed Focus, January 7, 2015
- “Life Without Growth Ought to Be Possible”, January 5, 2015
- It’s Time We “Legalize” Emotional Eating, January 1, 2015