Pattern-Bound? Take a Detour.
Purpose: a dose of pattern-interruption for the minds-on-the-go.
Format: five pattern-interruption thoughts to wake you up.
Here we go:
1. Kindness is a willingness to be inconvenienced.
2. Whenever your nervous system learns all of the known false alarms, you will know bliss.
3. Time isn’t money. Time is consciousness.
4. If you’ve been stupified, you’ve been enlightened. Congratulations!
5. Ego is a force. Step aside.
Be well. Be awake. Be!
Somov, P. (2011). Pattern-Bound? Take a Detour.. Psych Central. Retrieved on April 26, 2015, from http://blogs.psychcentral.com/mindful-living/2011/04/pattern-bound-take-a-detour/