- I know you’re not going to double dip in my guacamole, but don’t sort through the chips with your dirty fingers before you hit the salsa.
- Don’t hold the door open for me with a face like, here you go. Ah, you chose to open it door for me, so, why give me attitude.
- Don’t ask me if I look fat in my dress. If you have to ask, you probably do.
- Don’t call me, and let it ring one or twice, then hang up to show that you called me.
- Don’t leave your toilet seat protector on the toilet seat. I don’t want to sit on your old ass. Flush it down the toilet please.
- If you park so close to me that my side mirrors screwed, fix it. Put it back in its place please.
- Don’t play stupid when you know what’s up.
Respect your environment, and the people that live in it.
Eating guacamole image available from Shutterstock.
Last reviewed: 1 Jul 2013
Loberg, E. (2013). Common Courtesy Part II – People Please. Psych Central.
Retrieved on November 28, 2014, from http://blogs.psychcentral.com/manic-depression/2013/06/29/common-courtesy-part-ii-people-please/