- Why do I check, or worse pinch, my fat when I know it’s not going anywhere anytime soon? Stop!
- Why do I check my phone even when there are no alert sounds, or vibrations to notify me? No one is there alright!
- Why do I drink beer when I am trying to lose my gut? There is a reason they call it a “beer belly” ok.
- Why do I check myself out randomly in store windows when I walk down the street? I know what I look like, ok!
- Why do I jaywalk knowing there is a chance I will get a ticket? Green means go, no lights a no!
- Why do I listen to the same song over and over again to the point where I ruin it for myself? It’s called a mix, aeight!
- Why is that guy checking me out? Do I look like s**t today or something? Ummm….no!
Why why why.. there are a lot of whys in life.
What’s one of yours…?
Questioning woman image available from Shutterstock.
Last reviewed: 17 Jun 2013
Loberg, E. (2013). 7 Things We Do That Makes Us Go Ummm….No!. Psych Central.
Retrieved on March 5, 2015, from http://blogs.psychcentral.com/manic-depression/2013/06/17/7-things-we-do-that-makes-us-go-ummm-no/