10 Minor Things You Can Do To Change Your State of Mind Now!
Sometimes we think we have to make major changes in our lives to better the self, and be happy.
Guess what, we don’t. Working on the self is hard, and sometime we get drowned in thinking we have to make major changes in order to alter our state of mind. However, there are minor things we can do that don’t require going to yoga, or buying a new juicer. There are simple everyday things that can really make a difference on your state of mind, and your life.
Here are ten things you can do now to alter your state of mind to a better self:
- Move the furniture around in your living room
- Move a plant to another room in your house
- Change the angle of your bed in your bedroom
- Get a new set of candles for your dining room table
- Organize the papers on your desk
- Put a flower on your bathroom sink
- Get new dishtowels
- Put a candle by your bed
- Get a new shade of color for your towels and hang them in your bathroom
- Change the pictures on your refrigerator
Doing minor things to alter our living space will effect our state of mind. Don’t be afraid to make some changes to your environment. Remember, tiny things can go a long way…
Man and houseplant photo available from Shutterstock
Loberg, E. (2013). 10 Minor Things You Can Do To Change Your State of Mind Now!. Psych Central. Retrieved on May 3, 2015, from http://blogs.psychcentral.com/manic-depression/2013/04/05/10-minor-things-you-can-do-to-change-your-state-of-mind-now/