Valentines Day and the Single Girl. Yeah! Here are some fun tips to enjoy your singlehood this Valentine’s Day:
- Take yourself out to dinner at your favorite restaurant
- Play around with your hair and make-up and try something new
- Write yourself a love letter
- Go through old pictures of broken relationships and thank God you’re not in one
- Buy yourself flowers and chocolate
- Call an old friend from your childhood
- Go dancing
- Rent your favorite movie from the 80’s
- Treat yourself to some trashy magazines
- Get a foot massage
- Find a good book and have a picnic at your favorite park
- And most importantly, make sure to find time to masturbate!
Take care of yourself mentally and physically this Valentine’s Day!
Single woman eating sushi photo available from Shutterstock
No trackbacks yet to this post.
Last reviewed: 14 Feb 2013
Loberg, E. (2013). 12 Things to do When You Are Single on Valentine’s Day. Psych Central.
Retrieved on April 20, 2014, from http://blogs.psychcentral.com/manic-depression/2013/02/11/12-things-to-do-when-you-are-single-on-valentines-day/