A lot of us have pet peeves, however, some occurrences might cause you to rethink your sanity when really, a lot of people suffer the same hardships with small things that can tend to drive us mad…
- Where do all my bobby pins go? I buy a pack and they are gone. Where? I don’t know.
- Why isn’t there mascara that doesn’t require a needle or other sharp object to separate my lashes? I’ve tried every single one on the market, yet, still can’t seem to land one that doesn’t clump my lashes or require a devise to straighten them out.
- How do I buy clothes when I’m in between two sizes and I know my weight is going to fluctuate up and down and up and down like my moods.
- Why do my feet smell when I clean them religiously?
- What am I supposed to do with my hair when it’s in between clean and dirty, and I don’t feel like showering, but am not sure if I can pull it off in the office.
Like I said, we all have our hang-ups. The key is to recognize patterns of mishaps in your life that tend to drive you mad and take a breath. Let it go. It’s not worth it.
Woman shopping photo available from Shutterstock
No trackbacks yet to this post.
Last reviewed: 5 Feb 2013
Loberg, E. (2013). 5 Minor things that can drive women crazy but are normal when you really think about it. Psych Central.
Retrieved on January 27, 2015, from http://blogs.psychcentral.com/manic-depression/2013/02/05/5-minor-things-that-can-drive-us-crazy-but-are-normal-when-you-really-think-about-it/