The 2012 Mental Health Heroes: Exposure On Psych Central’s World of Psychology
Summer Beretsky does the Video Blog/Video Review on the World of Psychology blog here at Psych Central. It’s such a privilege and honor to have Summer exclusively feature the Mental Health Month’s Cartoon-a-thon Heroes in her video series titled: “Chato Stewart’s Mental Health Hero Caricatures.”
Thank you, Summer! Below is her first installment of nine Mental Health Heroes with their photos and their caricatures.
Kudos to Chato for this unique and creative way of honoring those who are involved in mental health advocacy! – Summer Beretsky
This week’s video heroes include: (see below video)
- Corinna West Opps! I Forgot One Hero – Mental Health Hero Corinna West– retweet
- Lisa Chalkly Our Last 2012 Mental Health Hero is LISA CHALKLEY – retweet
- Crystal Choate Mental Health Hero: Crystal D Choate – retweet
- Donna Jenkins Mental Health Hero: Donna Mae Jenkins – retweet
- Muffy Walker Mental Health Hero Muffy Walker: International Bipolar Foundation – retweet
- Andy Behrman Mental Health Hero: Electroboy – Andy Behrman –retweet
- Don and Debra MacMannis Mental Health Heroes: Don MacMannis and Debra M. MacMannis – retweet
- Tracy Love Mental Health Hero: Tracy Love – retweet
- Mary Ellen Copeland Mental Health Hero Mary Ellen Copeland – WRAP and Recovery –retweet
p.s. She is also getting married this month: “Best Wishes to Summer & Congratulations to Jason!”
Friend me on Facebook @chato B Stewart.
—————-View previous Newsletters.
Originally Posted on http://blogs.psychcentral.com/humor YOU need permission use ©2011
Mental Health Humor Cartoons
Comments are closed for this post.
Stewart, C. (2012). The 2012 Mental Health Heroes: Exposure On Psych Central’s World of Psychology. Psych Central. Retrieved on December 1, 2015, from http://blogs.psychcentral.com/humor/2012/06/the-2012-mental-health-heroes-exposure-on-psych-centrals-world-of-psychology/