About Suzanne Phillips, Psy.D., ABPP
Suzanne B. Phillips, Psy.D., ABPP is a licensed psychologist. She is Adjunct Professor of Clinical Psychology in the Doctoral Program of Long Island University and on the faculty of the Post-Doctoral Programs of the Derner Institute of Adelphi University. Suzanne Phillips, PsyD and Dianne Kane are the authors of Healing Together: A Couple’s Guide to Coping with Trauma and Post-Traumatic Stress.
Learn more about their work at couplesaftertrauma.com
. Visit Suzanne’s Facebook Page HERE.
- Forgiving Can Protect Your Health:Evidenced-Based Strategies, December 3, 2013
- The Importance of Recognizing Your Resiliency: Strategies, November 24, 2013
- Parents of Our Military: Supporting Their Care and Courage, November 11, 2013
- The Anniversary of Hurricane Sandy: Strategies for Revisiting Natural Disaster, October 25, 2013
- Dealing With Cyberbullying: Online and Dangerous, October 19, 2013
- Read Your Way to Increased Female Sexual Desire:Findings, October 14, 2013
- An Unrecognized Reason That Married Men Have Affairs, September 27, 2013
- Twelve Years Later: Coping With the Anniversary of 9/11, September 11, 2013
- Preventing Teen Suicide:The Importance of Information and Connection, September 10, 2013
- Could My Child Be Depressed? Important Answers, September 4, 2013