About Suzanne Phillips, Psy.D., ABPP
Suzanne B. Phillips, Psy.D., ABPP is a licensed psychologist. She is Adjunct Professor of Clinical Psychology in the Doctoral Program of Long Island University and on the faculty of the Post-Doctoral Programs of the Derner Institute of Adelphi University. Suzanne Phillips, PsyD and Dianne Kane are the authors of Healing Together: A Couple’s Guide to Coping with Trauma and Post-Traumatic Stress.
Learn more about their work at couplesaftertrauma.com
. Visit Suzanne’s Facebook Page HERE.
- Why We Justify Regrettable Actions: A Psychological Perspective, December 16, 2014
- Enhance Giving: Recognize the Connection Between Giving and Receiving, December 9, 2014
- Missing a Loved One on Thanksgiving: A Way of Grieving, November 25, 2014
- Survivors of Suicide Loss: Healing Through Care and Connection, November 18, 2014
- When Veterans Come Home: A Process of Reconnection, November 11, 2014
- Women and Wine: Should They Worry?, November 2, 2014
- Fine Tuning ” Positive Thinking” With A Plan, October 26, 2014
- Ebola: Coping with Fear and Uncertainty, October 22, 2014
- Facing The Factors That Fuel Domestic Violence, September 29, 2014
- Video Gaming: Unexpected Benefits for All Ages, September 5, 2014