About Suzanne Phillips, Psy.D., ABPP
Suzanne B. Phillips, Psy.D., ABPP is a licensed psychologist. She is Adjunct Professor of Clinical Psychology in the Doctoral Program of Long Island University and on the faculty of the Post-Doctoral Programs of the Derner Institute of Adelphi University. Suzanne Phillips, PsyD and Dianne Kane are the authors of Healing Together: A Couple’s Guide to Coping with Trauma and Post-Traumatic Stress.
Learn more about their work at couplesaftertrauma.com
. Visit Suzanne’s Facebook Page HERE.
- Love Means–Wanting To Know Your Partner More, February 28, 2014
- Four Essential Ingredients in Loving and Sustaining Marriages, February 13, 2014
- A Simple Way to Enhance Intimacy: Watch TV “Together”, January 29, 2014
- No Innocent Bystanders:The Role We Play in Reducing Violence, January 20, 2014
- The Loss of A Child to Suicide: Complicated Pain, January 14, 2014
- Turn Down Perfectionism and Turn Up Success:Four Possible Ways, January 6, 2014
- Giving and Receiving as Counterparts of Generosity, December 23, 2013
- Women Going Beyond Social Drinking: Three Overlooked Factors, December 19, 2013
- Holiday Shopping or Compulsive Shopping? A Painful Difference, December 9, 2013
- Forgiving Can Protect Your Health:Evidenced-Based Strategies, December 3, 2013