About Suzanne Phillips, Psy.D., ABPP
Suzanne B. Phillips, Psy.D., ABPP is a licensed psychologist. She is Adjunct Professor of Clinical Psychology in the Doctoral Program of Long Island University and on the faculty of the Post-Doctoral Programs of the Derner Institute of Adelphi University. Suzanne Phillips, PsyD and Dianne Kane are the authors of Healing Together: A Couple’s Guide to Coping with Trauma and Post-Traumatic Stress.
Learn more about their work at couplesaftertrauma.com
. Visit Suzanne’s Facebook Page HERE.
- Trying to Change Your Partner? Pitfalls and Possibilities, March 5, 2015
- Will You Be Making Up or Breaking Up After Valentine’s Day?, February 14, 2015
- Two Ways to Clarify and Try Mindfulness and Meditation, February 7, 2015
- Grow Into Your Best Self–Change Your Mindset, January 30, 2015
- Guilty About Not Exercising? Possible Options, January 17, 2015
- A New Year and A Good Reason to Look at Your Partner, January 5, 2015
- Reducing Post-Romantic Stress in Two Ways, December 31, 2014
- Why We Justify Regrettable Actions: A Psychological Perspective, December 16, 2014
- Enhance Giving: Recognize the Connection Between Giving and Receiving, December 9, 2014
- Missing a Loved One on Thanksgiving: A Way of Grieving, November 25, 2014