About Suzanne Phillips, Psy.D., ABPP
Suzanne B. Phillips, Psy.D., ABPP is a licensed psychologist. She is Adjunct Professor of Clinical Psychology in the Doctoral Program of Long Island University and on the faculty of the Post-Doctoral Programs of the Derner Institute of Adelphi University. Suzanne Phillips, PsyD and Dianne Kane are the authors of Healing Together: A Couple’s Guide to Coping with Trauma and Post-Traumatic Stress.
Learn more about their work at couplesaftertrauma.com
. Visit Suzanne’s Facebook Page HERE.
- Non-Medication Strategies for Reducing Chronic Pain: Use and Effectiveness, July 25, 2014
- Understanding and Using the Thoughts and Feelings After Divorce, July 21, 2014
- Dissatisfied With Your Appearance? Re-set The Criteria of Beauty, July 2, 2014
- Illusions of Self-Knowledge: Findings and Benefits, June 20, 2014
- Look Who’s Laughing: Similarities and Differences in Men and Women, June 7, 2014
- Superstitions: Coping with Uncertainty, May 27, 2014
- Reducing Procrastination By Addressing The Role of Anxiety, May 8, 2014
- Collateral Damage: What Children Say About Domestic Violence, April 25, 2014
- Men and Women After Trauma: Coping With Differences, April 8, 2014
- Change Perspective To Change Your Fear of Failure, April 5, 2014