About Suzanne Phillips, Psy.D., ABPP
Suzanne B. Phillips, Psy.D., ABPP is a licensed psychologist. She is Adjunct Professor of Clinical Psychology in the Doctoral Program of Long Island University and on the faculty of the Post-Doctoral Programs of the Derner Institute of Adelphi University. Suzanne Phillips, PsyD and Dianne Kane are the authors of Healing Together: A Couple’s Guide to Coping with Trauma and Post-Traumatic Stress.
Learn more about their work at couplesaftertrauma.com
. Visit Suzanne’s Facebook Page HERE.
- Is Jealousy Threatening Your Relationship? Five Checkpoints, May 22, 2013
- The Ohio Kidnapping Case:The Moral Injury of Witnessing Atrocity, May 16, 2013
- Sex, Statistics, Happiness and Your Marriage, May 9, 2013
- Surviving and Succeeding in Face of Uncertainty: Six Strategies, April 30, 2013
- When Couples Stop Talking: Reasons and Remedies, April 24, 2013
- Positive Support in a Successful Marriage:New Findings, April 11, 2013
- An Asset to Couple Intimacy: The Capacity “To Be Alone”, April 2, 2013
- When Injury Disrupts Exercise: Five Ways to Reduce Stress, March 21, 2013
- A Simple Step to Improve Healthy Eating: Recognize the Roadblocks, March 12, 2013
- Is There Privacy Or Secrecy In Your Relationship?, March 4, 2013