About Suzanne Phillips, Psy.D., ABPP
Suzanne B. Phillips, Psy.D., ABPP is a licensed psychologist. She is Adjunct Professor of Clinical Psychology in the Doctoral Program of Long Island University and on the faculty of the Post-Doctoral Programs of the Derner Institute of Adelphi University. Suzanne Phillips, PsyD and Dianne Kane are the authors of Healing Together: A Couple’s Guide to Coping with Trauma and Post-Traumatic Stress.
Learn more about their work at couplesaftertrauma.com
. Visit Suzanne’s Facebook Page HERE.
- Video Gaming: Unexpected Benefits for All Ages, September 5, 2014
- Could My Partner Be A Cybersex Addict?, August 26, 2014
- How To Improve Relationship Closeness–”Stop Talking”, August 19, 2014
- Tragic Loss By Suicide and the Question “Why?”, August 12, 2014
- In a Relationship-Love Means Being Able to Say “NO”, August 6, 2014
- Non-Medication Strategies for Reducing Chronic Pain: Use and Effectiveness, July 25, 2014
- Understanding and Using the Thoughts and Feelings After Divorce, July 21, 2014
- Dissatisfied With Your Appearance? Re-set The Criteria of Beauty, July 2, 2014
- Illusions of Self-Knowledge: Findings and Benefits, June 20, 2014
- Look Who’s Laughing: Similarities and Differences in Men and Women, June 7, 2014