About Suzanne Phillips, Psy.D., ABPP
Suzanne B. Phillips, Psy.D., ABPP is a licensed psychologist. She is Adjunct Professor of Clinical Psychology in the Doctoral Program of Long Island University and on the faculty of the Post-Doctoral Programs of the Derner Institute of Adelphi University. Suzanne Phillips, PsyD and Dianne Kane are the authors of Healing Together: A Couple’s Guide to Coping with Trauma and Post-Traumatic Stress.
Learn more about their work at couplesaftertrauma.com
. Visit Suzanne’s Facebook Page HERE.
- Men and Women After Trauma: Coping With Differences, April 8, 2014
- Change Perspective To Change Your Fear of Failure, April 5, 2014
- A Key to Avoiding Friendship Problems: Mentalization, March 27, 2014
- Survive the First Four Years of Marriage: Use Anger Management, March 13, 2014
- Love Means–Wanting To Know Your Partner More, February 28, 2014
- Four Essential Ingredients in Loving and Sustaining Marriages, February 13, 2014
- A Simple Way to Enhance Intimacy: Watch TV “Together”, January 29, 2014
- No Innocent Bystanders:The Role We Play in Reducing Violence, January 20, 2014
- The Loss of A Child to Suicide: Complicated Pain, January 14, 2014
- Turn Down Perfectionism and Turn Up Success:Four Possible Ways, January 6, 2014