About Dr. Greg Popcak
Gregory Popcak, Ph.D. is the Executive Director of the Pastoral Solutions Institute, an organization dedicated to helping people-of-faith find effective solutions to tough marriage, family, and personal problems.
The author of over a dozen popular books integrating solid theological insights and counseling psychology (including; For Better…FOREVER! , Holy Sex!, Parenting with Grace, Beyond the Birds and the Bees), Dr. Popcak directs a group pastoral tele-counseling practice that provides ongoing pastoral psychotherapy services to faithful couples, individuals and families around the world.
Together with his wife and co-author, Lisa Popcak, he hosts More2Life, Airing M-F, Noon-1pm Eastern (Tune in online or to podcasts at www.AveMariaRadio.net). A sought after public-speaker, Dr. Greg has been honored to address audiences across North America, Australia, and Hong Kong.
For more info on books, resources, and tele-counseling services visit www.CatholicCounselors.com.
- Are You Free? (Part II) Escape from Freedom, July 5, 2012
- Are You Free?, June 27, 2012
- Shame on You — The Challenge of Religious Guilt, May 24, 2012
- Religious People are Stupid and Mean (Studies Show), May 9, 2012
- Gay Marriage: Not a Religious Issue, May 7, 2012
- Gifted: Faith and Self-Esteem, May 1, 2012
- Raising Loving, Moral Kids: An Interview with Dr. Greg and Lisa Popcak, April 27, 2012
- From CNN: This Just In. Surprise! The Dali Lama Has a Penis, April 26, 2012
- “Redemptive” Suffering v. Codependence, April 25, 2012
- The Secret to Making Your Spouse Happy: Listen!, April 18, 2012