About J.T. Junig, MD, PhD
I am a Psychiatrist and PhD Neuroscientist in solo, private practice in NE Wisconsin. I treat adults, children and adolescents for all psychiatric conditions, with an emphasis on improving the strength of the doctor/patient relationship through longer appointments, greater access, and frequent e-mail communication.
I teach psychiatry at the Medical College of Wisconsin, and provide psychiatric servicies for the U of WI Oshkosh Campus. Finally, I provided expert witness testimony for a wide range of cases related to psychiatry, neurology, addiction, and chronic pain. I am Board Certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, and lifetime-Board Certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology.
- Is Xanax or Klonopin Killing You?, March 30, 2014
- Buprenorphine’s Relationship with Traditional Recovery, February 27, 2014
- Psych Treatment Gray Areas, February 8, 2014
- What Standard of Care for Mothers on Suboxone?, February 4, 2014
- Why the Suboxone Doctor Shortage?, January 6, 2014
- A Deeper Look at Suboxone Diversion, November 24, 2013
- Now the Tough Part, May 12, 2013
- Not Yet, April 28, 2013
- After Dad’s Passing, April 2, 2013
- Is Healing the Shame, Missing the Boat?, March 23, 2013