About J.T. Junig, MD, PhD
I am a Psychiatrist and PhD Neuroscientist in solo, private practice in NE Wisconsin. I treat adults, children and adolescents for all psychiatric conditions, with an emphasis on improving the strength of the doctor/patient relationship through longer appointments, greater access, and frequent e-mail communication.
I teach psychiatry at the Medical College of Wisconsin, and provide psychiatric servicies for the U of WI Oshkosh Campus. Finally, I provided expert witness testimony for a wide range of cases related to psychiatry, neurology, addiction, and chronic pain. I am Board Certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, and lifetime-Board Certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology.
- Now the Tough Part, May 12, 2013
- Not Yet, April 28, 2013
- After Dad’s Passing, April 2, 2013
- Is Healing the Shame, Missing the Boat?, March 23, 2013
- Guilt by Association?, March 14, 2013
- Keep on Truckin’, March 7, 2013
- Suboxone Alternatives?, March 3, 2013
- Drug Testing: Not Always the Whole Answer, February 19, 2013
- Sudden Infant Death from Buprenorphine?, January 13, 2013
- A Lesson in Side Effects Using Buprenorphine, January 2, 2013