Clients come to me feeling agitated, stagnant, trapped. They can’t put their finger on what the problem is, but suddenly their normal lives have become uncomfortable, even unbearable. Sometimes the solution turns out to be a move, career change or charitable work. Other times, the answer is to redefine a romantic relationship.
If this is ringing a bell for you, maybe making your stomach clench or giving you goose bumps, consult your intuition for further guidance. Here are some questions to pose:
• Do you feel happy every day? Is your partner the source of that happiness?
• Do you support each other the way you used to?
• Are you still attracted to each other?
• What is holding you together, besides habit?
• Do you trust your partner as fully as you used to?
• How would you live your life if you were single? What would be better? What would be worse?
• Is there a hidden conflict coming between you and your partner?
• Do you ever wonder how you ended up here? Do you ever feel like you’ve outgrown this situation?
Think through your answers carefully. Be open to answers coming in the form of images, repeated words, physical reactions and dreams. When you start down this path, you will probably begin to experience a heightened level of awareness. Your intuition will analyze the data of your life and reveal the patterns to you. You will be able to pinpoint the source of your problems, whereas before you only felt a vague sense of unease. You will begin to experience more coincidences in your life, guiding you on your way like signposts. Remember that endings (however difficult) usually make way for a new and even better beginning!
This post currently has
You can read the comments or leave your own thoughts.
Last reviewed: 23 May 2013