About Douglas Eby
Douglas Eby, MA/Psychology – I am a writer and researcher on psychology and personal development related to creativity; creator of the Talent Development Resources series of sites, and author of the book “Developing Multiple Talents: The personal side of creative expression” and others – see my Résumé.
Some excerpts from The Creative Mind are included in my newsletter Developing Creativity.
~ ~ ~ ~
- Where Do You Get Creative Inspiration? – Part 2, November 11, 2014
- Where Do We Get Creative Inspiration?, November 9, 2014
- Fear and Courage and Creating, October 31, 2014
- Pushed to Excel – Part 2, October 20, 2014
- Pushed to Excel, October 17, 2014
- Ada Lovelace, Innovation and Imagination, October 13, 2014
- Multitalented: So Many Choices, October 5, 2014
- Chaos and Creative Expression – Part 2, September 26, 2014
- Chaos and Creative Expression, September 21, 2014
- How Sensitivity Can Enhance Creativity, September 15, 2014