About Douglas Eby
Douglas Eby, MA/Psychology – I am a writer and researcher on the psychology of creativity and personal development, creator of the Talent Development Resources series of sites, and author of the books “Developing Multiple Talents: The personal side of creative expression”; “Being Highly Sensitive and Creative”; and others – see my Résumé.
Some excerpts from The Creative Mind are included in my newsletter Developing Creativity.
- Setbacks and Mistakes and Innovation, March 13, 2014
- A Calling to Be Creative, March 3, 2014
- Painter Robert Genn on Art and Happiness, February 23, 2014
- Creative People, Trauma, Addiction: Colin Farrell, February 17, 2014
- Sensitivity and Creativity: Cheryl Richardson and Alanis Morissette, February 9, 2014
- Journaling to Bring Creative Ideas to Life, February 2, 2014
- Creative Expression and Sexual Abuse, January 24, 2014
- Calling Yourself an Artist, January 19, 2014
- Self Care and Being Creative Part 2, January 10, 2014
- Self Care and Being Creative, January 9, 2014