About Douglas Eby
Douglas Eby, MA/Psychology – I am a writer and researcher on psychology and personal development related to creativity; creator of the Talent Development Resources series of sites, and author of the book “Developing Multiple Talents: The personal side of creative expression” and others – see my Résumé.
Some excerpts from The Creative Mind are included in my newsletter Developing Creativity.
~ ~ ~ ~
- Is Worry Part of Your Creative Life?, February 28, 2015
- Todd Kashdan on Our Dark Side and Creativity, February 19, 2015
- Playing and Being Creative, February 13, 2015
- Creative In Many Ways, February 5, 2015
- Three Creative Minds: Dolan, Lange, Binoche, January 30, 2015
- Creative People, Mental Health, Misdiagnosis, January 23, 2015
- Alejandro Inarritu on the Creative Process, January 16, 2015
- High Sensitivity, Creativity and Brain Differences, January 11, 2015
- Margaret Keane: Overcoming Exploitation, January 4, 2015
- Fairy Tales and Bigger Truths, December 26, 2014