About Douglas Eby
Douglas Eby, MA/Psychology – I am a writer and researcher on the psychology of creativity and personal development, creator of the Talent Development Resources series of sites, and author of the books “Developing Multiple Talents: The personal side of creative expression”; “Being Highly Sensitive and Creative”; and others – see my Résumé.
Some excerpts from The Creative Mind are included in my newsletter Developing Creativity.
- The Surreal Fashion Photography of Miss Aniela, July 19, 2014
- What Kind of Creative Person Are You?, July 12, 2014
- Natalie Fobes on Pursuing Creative Passion, July 3, 2014
- Can People With ADHD Be More Creative?, June 26, 2014
- Heidi Grant Halvorson on Creative Success, June 16, 2014
- Misfits and Innovators, June 9, 2014
- Patrick Stewart, Trauma and Creative Work, May 26, 2014
- Do Impostor Feelings Dampen Your Creativity?, May 4, 2014
- Are Brains of Artists Different?, April 23, 2014
- Setbacks and Mistakes and Innovation, March 13, 2014