About Douglas Eby
Douglas Eby, MA/Psychology – I am a writer and researcher on the psychology of creativity and personal development, creator of the Talent Development Resources series of sites, and author of the books “Developing Multiple Talents: The personal side of creative expression”; “Being Highly Sensitive and Creative”; and others – see my Résumé.
Some excerpts from The Creative Mind are included in my newsletter Developing Creativity.
- How Sensitivity Can Enhance Creativity, September 15, 2014
- Being Happy As An Artist, September 5, 2014
- Transformational Writing and Sparking Creative Flow, August 28, 2014
- Robin Williams: Intensity Is Not Pathology – Part 2, August 21, 2014
- Robin Williams: Intensity Is Not Pathology, August 20, 2014
- Idleness and Being Creative – Part 2, August 12, 2014
- Idleness and Being Creative, August 11, 2014
- Photography: Art and Healing, August 3, 2014
- Feeling Pressured To Create, July 26, 2014
- The Surreal Fashion Photography of Miss Aniela, July 19, 2014