About Douglas Eby
Douglas Eby, MA/Psychology, is a writer and researcher on the psychology of creativity and personal development, creator of the Talent Development Resources series of sites, and author of the books “Developing Multiple Talents: The personal side of creative expression”; “Being Highly Sensitive and Creative”; and “The Creative Mind: Identity and Confidence” – see Résumé for more info.
Material from The Creative Mind is included in my weekly newsletter Developing Creativity.
- Ben Kingsley And Our Need For Appreciation, May 21, 2013
- Eric Maisel on Dealing With Stress To Be More Creative, May 17, 2013
- Be More Creative: Keep the Channel Open, May 10, 2013
- Aren’t All Creative People Multitalented?, May 8, 2013
- Creativity and Highly Sensitive Men, May 3, 2013
- Do Creators Get Power and Respect?, May 1, 2013
- To Be Creative and A Mother – Part 2, April 26, 2013
- To Be Creative and A Mother, April 23, 2013
- To Be More Creative Deal With Anxiety, April 17, 2013
- Using Personality Traits to Be More Creative, April 11, 2013