About Douglas Eby
Douglas Eby, MA/Psychology – I am a writer and researcher on the psychology of creativity and personal development, creator of the Talent Development Resources series of sites, and author of the books “Developing Multiple Talents: The personal side of creative expression”; “Being Highly Sensitive and Creative”; and others – see my Résumé.
Some excerpts from The Creative Mind are included in my newsletter Developing Creativity.
- Pushed to Excel – Part 2, October 20, 2014
- Pushed to Excel, October 17, 2014
- Ada Lovelace, Innovation and Imagination, October 13, 2014
- Multitalented: So Many Choices, October 5, 2014
- Chaos and Creative Expression – Part 2, September 26, 2014
- Chaos and Creative Expression, September 21, 2014
- How Sensitivity Can Enhance Creativity, September 15, 2014
- Being Happy As An Artist, September 5, 2014
- Transformational Writing and Sparking Creative Flow, August 28, 2014
- Robin Williams: Intensity Is Not Pathology – Part 2, August 21, 2014