Announcing the Developing Creativity Magazine
My new Developing Creativity Magazine includes articles on creativity research, psychology and personal growth topics, in an interactive format: You can click to “turn” the pages, play videos inside the magazine, zoom viewing size – and more.
For this first issue, I have included articles from The Creative Mind archives for October, 2012, so you may have already read them – but you might enjoy the new digital magazine format. Plus, the contents are viewable on an iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices.
• Creativity Expiration Date?
• Creative Passion or Just Doing What You Really Want
• Creative Thinking: Imagine You Are Seven Again
• Lena Dunham (“Girls”) on Creating
• Facing Our Demons
• Henry Miller on Rules of Creativity
• Are Gifted Underachievers More Creative?
• Junot Diaz on Creative Thinking
~ ~ ~
Eby, D. (2012). Announcing the Developing Creativity Magazine. Psych Central. Retrieved on June 25, 2016, from http://blogs.psychcentral.com/creative-mind/2012/11/announcing-the-developing-creativity-magazine/