Mother Meatball: Postpartum Advice for Snooki
Last week, Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi gave birth to Lorenzo Dominic LaValle (her first little meatball with Jionni LaValle), and although she claims she’s “slowly getting her swag back,” the 24-year-old Jersey Shore reality star was quick to admit to her fans that things aren’t immediately peachy after having a baby:
Post birth isn’t so comfy and glamorous. But my son is FABULOUS.
MTV created a sort of tongue-in-cheek advice post for Baby LaVelle (“Honor the Holy Trinity of ‘Gym, Tan, Laundry'”), but what about some postpartum advice for the new mother who’s undoubtedly learning the hard lesson that having a baby isn’t all about photo ops and Twitter updates (though, thanks to the latter, we do now know she can fit in her heels again)?
- WebMD offers 10 Tips to Improve Sleep for New Moms.
- Discovery Health collected 10 new mother tips from veteran moms.
- SheKnows provides exercise tips and covers everything new moms need to know about getting back in shape.
- Parents Connect explains (among other things) that boys smell of pee and sunshine.
- Dr. Lisa Dana over at the Baby Center Blog provides some of her favorite tips for new moms and then gets a slew of mothers to chime in with their own advice.
How about you, readers? Any moms out there with words of wisdom to offer Snooki?
Sparks, A. (2012). Mother Meatball: Postpartum Advice for Snooki. Psych Central. Retrieved on April 25, 2015, from http://blogs.psychcentral.com/celebrity/2012/09/mother-meatball-postpartum-advice-for-snooki/