If you’re like a gabazillion other people across the globe (or, maybe just America – not sure how into this kind of torment other countries are), chances are you’ve said or though at least one of the following statements at some point in the last few days:
- “In 2012, I’m going to [lose weight/start exercising/quit smoking/get organized/dye my hair blue]!”
- “New Year’s resolutions? Um, no. Not into that.”
Regardless of how you feel about making New Year’s resolutions, spend a few minutes this weekend checking out Psych Central’s New Year’s Guide.
This collection of New Year’s posts throughout the site covers:
- The psychology behind why we make resolutions.
- How we can make meaningful goals – and stick to them.
- Changes that we can make TODAY.
- How to make resolutions feel less like chores.
- Considering deeper resolutions that help you deal with life’s challenges.
Are YOU making any resolutions for 2012? If so, what are they? If not, what’s your reason for not making them?