Check out the links to some of the most popular posts in this last installment of the Celebrity Psychings 2009 Year-End Roundup, then catch up on the first three parts below.
- Hey, Megan Fox – No One CARES If You Cut Yourself
- Forget Kanye. Let’s Talk About Beyonce
- Jennifer Aniston: “I think a good relationship is about collaboration.”
- Glenn Close Launches Bring Change 2 Mind
- Would You Name Your Baby After A Celebrity?
- Lindsay Lohan Granted More Time To Complete Alcohol Education Classes
- Mariah Carey Drops The Diva Act, Picks Up Some Self-Confidence
- When Is Suicide Ever “Honorable,” Morrissey?
- Celebrities And Influence: Should We Be Angry With Kate Moss?
- Tobey Maguire Urges PTSD Awareness, Responsibility
- Actress Debi Mazar SPEAKs About Bipolar Disorder
- Are We Exploiting Daniel Johnston?
- Have You Ever Played A Role In A Celebrity Tragedy?
- Howie Mandel On Honesty & Mental Health: “It’s Funny. But It’s Tough.”
- The various Tiger Woods posts which include Does Gender Play A Role In How We Feel About Tiger Woods’ Privacy?, Would A Sex Addiction Diagnosis Offer Tiger Woods “A Pass”?, and Psychologist, Author Tells Us To Shut Up About Tiger Woods.