About Támara Hill, MS
Támara Hill, MS, NCC, LPC-BE, is a therapist working with children and adolescents suffering from behavioral and mood disorders. Although she has worked with trauma and autism spectrum disorders, she gleans most of her experience from working with parents, families, and caregivers within the mental health system as a consultant. While working to help troubled kids utilize their strengths in the home, school, and community, she became well known for her interest in seeing change and motivation to speak on behalf of those in need. Through this passion she was invited to speak on a variety of radio shows, nationally and internationally, and contribute to multiple articles, blogs, and commentaries regarding families, parents, and mental health.
Támara continues to rely on what she calls her “divine calling” for inspiration and direction on where to contribute to the world next. Visit her at Anchored-In-Knowledge or Twitter.
- Examining 6 Complex Trauma Symptoms: Pain, Confusion, & Rooted Evil, March 25, 2015
- Engaging In Family Therapy: Myths and Challenges, March 18, 2015
- Childhood Trauma: 8 Misconceptions About Traumatic Experience, March 11, 2015
- Thinking Errors: 7 Signs You Are Communicating All Wrong, March 4, 2015
- The Therapeutic Relationship: 7 Things That Help It Stand, February 25, 2015
- Triangulation: The Trap Of The Problematic Person, February 18, 2015
- Communication: 10 Comforting Things To Say To Someone With Mental Illness, February 11, 2015
- Frustration: 10 Worst Things To Say To Someone With Mental Illness, February 4, 2015
- 38 Tips For Finding Ways to Relax, January 28, 2015
- What Dr. Martin Luther King Has Provided For Mental Health, January 19, 2015