About Támara Hill, MS
Támara Hill, MS, LPC-BE, is a therapist working with children and adolescents suffering from behavioral and mood disorders. Although she has worked with trauma and autism spectrum disorders, she gleans most of her experience from working with parents, families, and caregivers within the mental health system as a consultant. While working to help troubled kids utilize their strengths in the home, school, and community, she became well known for her interest in seeing change and motivation to speak on behalf of those in need. Through this passion she was invited to speak on a variety of radio shows, nationally and internationally, and contribute to multiple articles, blogs, and commentaries regarding families, parents, and mental health.
Támara continues to rely on what she calls her “divine calling” for inspiration and direction on where to contribute to the world next. Visit her at Anchored-In-Knowledge or Twitter.
- Spotting Ethical and Legal Violations In Therapy, August 27, 2014
- Personal Stories Week: The End & Thank You, August 24, 2014
- Accepting Schizo-Affective Disorder: A Mother’s Most Difficult Challenge, August 23, 2014
- Personal Stories Week: Dr. Russell Morfitt Discusses Online Counseling for Anxiety, August 22, 2014
- Personal Stories Week: A Journey After Suicide, August 21, 2014
- Protecting Yourself From Unethical Mental Health Settings, August 20, 2014
- A Mother and Her Son’s Struggle With Schizophrenia, August 19, 2014
- A Mother Faces Her Son’s Bipolar Disorder Diagnosis, August 18, 2014
- Personal Stories Week: Learning From Personal Experience, August 15, 2014
- Change: Learning How To Roll With Your Own Resistance, August 13, 2014