About Támara Hill, MS
Támara Hill, MS, NCC, LPC-BE, is a therapist working with children and adolescents suffering from behavioral and mood disorders. Although she has worked with trauma and autism spectrum disorders, she gleans most of her experience from working with parents, families, and caregivers within the mental health system as a consultant. While working to help troubled kids utilize their strengths in the home, school, and community, she became well known for her interest in seeing change and motivation to speak on behalf of those in need. Through this passion she was invited to speak on a variety of radio shows, nationally and internationally, and contribute to multiple articles, blogs, and commentaries regarding families, parents, and mental health.
Támara continues to rely on what she calls her “divine calling” for inspiration and direction on where to contribute to the world next. Visit her at Anchored-In-Knowledge or Twitter.
- Understanding Movement Disorders: What Are Dystonias?, December 17, 2014
- Dissociative Disorder: A Disconnected Self, December 10, 2014
- Psychotic Disorders: Differences, Symptoms, and Ways To Cope, December 3, 2014
- 5 Ways To Have A Meaningful Thanksgiving, November 26, 2014
- Understanding Childhood Onset Schizophrenia (COS) and 5 Warning Signs, November 19, 2014
- Discussing the Controversy of Borderline Personality Traits in Adolescents, November 12, 2014
- Treatment Options for Teens With Borderline Personality Traits, November 5, 2014
- Understanding Adolescents With Borderline Personality Traits, October 29, 2014
- Coping With A Mental Health Crisis: Using Effective Skills, October 22, 2014
- When Your Child Is 302’d: Know What To Expect, October 15, 2014