About Támara Hill, MS
Támara Hill, MS, LPC-BE, is a therapist working with children and adolescents suffering from behavioral and mood disorders. Although she has worked with trauma and autism spectrum disorders, she gleans most of her experience from working with parents, families, and caregivers within the mental health system as a consultant. While working to help troubled kids utilize their strengths in the home, school, and community, she became well known for her interest in seeing change and motivation to speak on behalf of those in need. Through this passion she was invited to speak on a variety of radio shows, nationally and internationally, and contribute to multiple articles, blogs, and commentaries regarding families, parents, and mental health.
Támara continues to rely on what she calls her “divine calling” for inspiration and direction on where to contribute to the world next. Visit her at Anchored-In-Knowledge or Twitter.
- Parental Responsibility In Tragedy: “Paying” For Your Child’s Behavior, April 16, 2014
- 5 Weaknesses To The Theory Of Cognitive Distortions, April 9, 2014
- 4 Disadvantages To Merging Science With Psychotherapy, April 2, 2014
- What “Life Teachers” Should Know: The Art of Communication, March 26, 2014
- Mental Health Questionnaires: What Are They?, March 19, 2014
- What Is A “Safety Plan” For Mental Health?, March 12, 2014
- Preparing For A Mental Health Evaluation, March 5, 2014
- Understanding Distortions Of Thinking, February 26, 2014
- Children with Severe Behavior Problems: 5 Ways To Build Self-Esteem, February 19, 2014
- Do You Know The Shaky History Of The DSM?, February 12, 2014