About Támara Hill, MS
Támara Hill, MS, LPC-BE, is a therapist working with children and adolescents suffering from behavioral and mood disorders. Although she has worked with trauma and autism spectrum disorders, she gleans most of her experience from working with parents, families, and caregivers within the mental health system as a consultant. While working to help troubled kids utilize their strengths in the home, school, and community, she became well known for her interest in seeing change and motivation to speak on behalf of those in need. Through this passion she was invited to speak on a variety of radio shows, nationally and internationally, and contribute to multiple articles, blogs, and commentaries regarding families, parents, and mental health.
Támara continues to rely on what she calls her “divine calling” for inspiration and direction on where to contribute to the world next. Visit her at Anchored-In-Knowledge or Twitter.
- Evaluating Your Mental Health Provider’s Credentials, July 30, 2014
- The Tattooed Mental Health Professional: How Would It Make You Feel?, July 23, 2014
- National Minority Mental Health Awareness Month, July 16, 2014
- The Overworked Mental Health Professional, July 9, 2014
- Pathological Lying: Can You Spot A Liar?, July 2, 2014
- Why Avoidant Personality and Reactive Attachment Disorder Are Similar, June 25, 2014
- Understanding The Avoidant Personality, June 18, 2014
- Why Kendra’s Law Should Spread Across the Nation, June 11, 2014
- What you Should Watch Out For In Therapy, June 4, 2014
- An Unforgettable History of Mental Illness, May 28, 2014