About Támara Hill, MS
Támara Hill, MS, LPC-BE, is a therapist working with children and adolescents suffering from behavioral and mood disorders. Although she has worked with trauma and autism spectrum disorders, she gleans most of her experience from working with parents, families, and caregivers within the mental health system as a consultant. While working to help troubled kids utilize their strengths in the home, school, and community, she became well known for her interest in seeing change and motivation to speak on behalf of those in need. Through this passion she was invited to speak on a variety of radio shows, nationally and internationally, and contribute to multiple articles, blogs, and commentaries regarding families, parents, and mental health.
Támara continues to rely on what she calls her “divine calling” for inspiration and direction on where to contribute to the world next. Visit her at Anchored-In-Knowledge or Twitter.
- Coping With A Mental Health Crisis: Using Effective Skills, October 22, 2014
- When Your Child Is 302′d: Know What To Expect, October 15, 2014
- When Your Loved One Needs To Be Hospitalized, October 8, 2014
- 5 Weaknesses Of The Cognitive Distortions Theory, October 1, 2014
- Understanding Distortions Of Thinking, September 24, 2014
- Feeling Trapped: Eating Disorders Are Like A Prison, September 24, 2014
- Parenting: How Your Style Can Negatively Affect Mental Health, September 17, 2014
- 6 Ways To Deal With The Pathological Liar, September 10, 2014
- Characteristics Of The Stalker: Know What To Look For, September 3, 2014
- Spotting Ethical and Legal Violations In Therapy, August 27, 2014