About Támara Hill, MS
Támara Hill, MS, LPC-BE, is a therapist working with children and adolescents suffering from behavioral and mood disorders. Although she has worked with trauma and autism spectrum disorders, she gleans most of her experience from working with parents, families, and caregivers within the mental health system as a consultant. While working to help troubled kids utilize their strengths in the home, school, and community, she became well known for her interest in seeing change and motivation to speak on behalf of those in need. Through this passion she was invited to speak on a variety of radio shows, nationally and internationally, and contribute to multiple articles, blogs, and commentaries regarding families, parents, and mental health.
Támara continues to rely on what she calls her “divine calling” for inspiration and direction on where to contribute to the world next. Visit her at Anchored-In-Knowledge or Twitter.
- Pregnancy and Severe or Persistent Mental Illness, December 11, 2013
- Self-forgiveness: 7 Ways We Block Personal Growth, December 4, 2013
- Surviving A Family Tragedy: Suicide, Loss, & Grief, November 27, 2013
- Living With Trauma: Facing A Loved One’s Severe Mental Illness, November 20, 2013
- Self-care: 3 Ways To Care For Someone With Mental Illness, November 13, 2013
- Veterans Day: What We Fail To Acknowledge About Mental Health, November 11, 2013
- 5 Major Ethical Violations In Therapy, November 6, 2013
- How To Spot A Bad Therapist: 10 major signs, October 30, 2013
- The Basics Of How Anxiety Affects The Body, October 23, 2013
- The Marketplace: Understanding Our New Healthcare Plans, October 16, 2013