About Zoë Kessler, BA, B.Ed.
Zoë Kessler is an award-winning author, journalist, and speaker specializing in women and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD / ADD).
Zoë, an internationally recognized ADHD expert, has been interviewed on radio and featured in magazine articles, documentaries, and books on the topic of women and ADHD across North America.
Her newly-released memoir ADHD According to Zoë – The Real Deal on relationships, Finding Your Focus & Finding Your Keys (New Harbinger Publications, 2013) about life with ADHD is now available.
- Venus Envy – ADHD and Social Awkwardness, July 10, 2014
- Why Get Bent Out of Shape? Yoga and ADHD, July 7, 2014
- Shawn Ladd’s Excellent Amen Clinics Adventure – Part II, June 27, 2014
- Shawn Ladd’s Excellent Amen Clinics Adventure – Part I, June 26, 2014
- ADHD Adult Has His Head Examined – And I’m Grateful, June 25, 2014
- ADHD and Learning – A Different Approach for Different Minds, June 19, 2014
- ADHD and the Fate of the World, June 13, 2014
- ADHD and Fun in Bed, June 6, 2014
- Hypersensitive and Frazzled by Facebook, May 31, 2014
- A Mind Like Mine. Several, in Fact., May 29, 2014