About Zoë Kessler, BA, B.Ed.
Zoë Kessler is an award-winning author, journalist, and speaker specializing in women and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD / ADD).
Zoë, an internationally recognized ADHD expert, has been interviewed on radio and featured in magazine articles, documentaries, and books on the topic of women and ADHD across North America.
Her newly-released memoir ADHD According to Zoë – The Real Deal on relationships, Finding Your Focus & Finding Your Keys (New Harbinger Publications, 2013) about life with ADHD is now available.
- Find Your Wings and Soar with ADHD, March 5, 2014
- ADHD and Gullibility – Part II, February 18, 2014
- ADHD and Gullibility – Part I, February 10, 2014
- Corporations and Mental Health: A Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing?, February 6, 2014
- Scholarship for ADHD Students, January 30, 2014
- ADHD Management: When Enough is Enough, January 28, 2014
- Yoga and ADHD Treatment – Part II, January 16, 2014
- Yoga and ADHD Treatment – Part I, January 15, 2014
- ADHD and Hey Look! A Squirrel!, January 9, 2014
- An ADHD Christmas Miracle, January 3, 2014