About Zoë Kessler, BA, B.Ed.
Zoë Kessler is an award-winning author, journalist, and speaker specializing in women and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD / ADD).
Zoë, an internationally recognized ADHD expert, has been interviewed on radio and featured in magazine articles, documentaries, and books on the topic of women and ADHD across North America.
Her newly-released memoir ADHD According to Zoë – The Real Deal on relationships, Finding Your Focus & Finding Your Keys (New Harbinger Publications, 2013) about life with ADHD is now available.
- The Year in Review: An ADHD Balance Sheet for 2013, December 11, 2013
- Improve Your ADHD Life with Improv, December 5, 2013
- A Report from the 5th Annual CADDAC ADHD Conference, November 28, 2013
- CADDAC ADHD Conference Bound!, November 22, 2013
- ADHD and Looking For Memory Lane, November 18, 2013
- Am I Ready for My Closeup, Mr. DeMille? ADHD and Fame, November 14, 2013
- ADHD: That’s Showbiz!, October 25, 2013
- There’s More to Be Aware of Than Just ADHD, October 17, 2013
- October is ADHD Awareness Month!, October 1, 2013
- About as Ready As I’ll Ever Be For My Close-Up, September 30, 2013