About Zoë Kessler, BA, B.Ed.
Zoë Kessler is an award-winning author, journalist, and speaker specializing in women and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD / ADD).
Zoë, an internationally recognized ADHD expert, has been interviewed on radio and featured in magazine articles, documentaries, and books on the topic of women and ADHD across North America.
Her newly-released memoir ADHD According to Zoë – The Real Deal on relationships, Finding Your Focus & Finding Your Keys (New Harbinger Publications, 2013) about life with ADHD is now available.
- New Year’s Resolutions? Forget ‘Em, December 19, 2014
- 7 Great ADHD Gifts I’d Like to See, December 11, 2014
- Holiday Abundance and ADHD, December 8, 2014
- Psych Central ADHD Webinar Roundup, November 24, 2014
- ADHD Time Management: What Will It Take To Get You There On Time?, November 19, 2014
- ADHD Awareness Month Road Trip, October 14, 2014
- Happy ADHD Awareness Month, October 1, 2014
- ADHD Coaching: Everything You Always Wanted to Know But Were Afraid to Ask (Upcoming Webinar), September 19, 2014
- 5 Ways to Happiness Through the ADHD Golden Rule, September 18, 2014
- Coronation Street: Examining the Usual (ADHD) Suspects, September 12, 2014