About Zoë Kessler, BA, B.Ed.
Zoë Kessler is a best-selling author, journalist, and speaker specializing in women and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD / ADD).
Zoë holds a Bachelor of Education, and has created and facilitated specialized programs for at-risk youth using therapeutic drumming. The majority of students are public school kids with ADHD, or, as she would say, “my people.”
Zoë, an internationally recognized ADHD expert, has been interviewed on radio and featured in magazine articles, documentaries, and books on the topic of women and ADHD across North America.
Her upcoming memoir for New Harbinger Publications about life with ADHD will be available September 1, 2013.
- What’s Up Doc? ADHD at the Doctor’s Office, May 22, 2013
- An ADHD Holiday Primer, May 17, 2013
- 7 Signs Your ADHD Treatment is Working, May 14, 2013
- Webinar – Mother’s Day with ADHD: How to Keep It Happy!, May 9, 2013
- ADHD and Procrastination: A Lesson from the Land, May 3, 2013
- Mother’s Day and ADHD – Parenting ADHD Kids, May 2, 2013
- How ADHD Hyperfocus is Like Sex, April 26, 2013
- ADHD: I’m Down the Rabbithole. Again., April 24, 2013
- Happy Bicycle Day! How Far Out of the Box Have You Gone?, April 19, 2013
- ADHD and Self-Awareness: Polishing the Mirror, April 17, 2013