About Zoë Kessler, BA, B.Ed.
Zoë Kessler is an award-winning author, journalist, and speaker specializing in women and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD / ADD).
Zoë, an internationally recognized ADHD expert, has been interviewed on radio and featured in magazine articles, documentaries, and books on the topic of women and ADHD across North America.
Her newly-released memoir ADHD According to Zoë – The Real Deal on relationships, Finding Your Focus & Finding Your Keys (New Harbinger Publications, 2013) about life with ADHD is now available.
- ADHD Awareness Month Road Trip, October 14, 2014
- Happy ADHD Awareness Month, October 1, 2014
- ADHD Coaching: Everything You Always Wanted to Know But Were Afraid to Ask (Upcoming Webinar), September 19, 2014
- 5 Ways to Happiness Through the ADHD Golden Rule, September 18, 2014
- Coronation Street: Examining the Usual (ADHD) Suspects, September 12, 2014
- Sensitive: A Documentary for HSP’s, September 9, 2014
- ADHD Gets Coronated, August 21, 2014
- Robin Williams’ Death Shocking? Yes and No, August 13, 2014
- Coach This: Celebrating the ADHD Journey, July 31, 2014
- Venus Envy – ADHD and Social Awkwardness, July 10, 2014